SLS Night Black

Mr. Vroom

Would probably look better without the red accents.

That red gas cap is hideous!

If he only left the calipers red it would be schweeeet!!

I like the matte, god knows that car needs to be butched-up as much as possible, and the matte makes it a little more masculine.

But the red needs to go.

Not bad overall.

I like the matte, god knows that car needs to be butched-up as much as possible, and the matte makes it a little more masculine.

But the red needs to go.

Not bad overall.

Wow, I detect some softening of opinion..... as for the autocractic diktat , may the red stay until at least until the end of Halloween? :icon_mrgreen:

• 5 months later...

Leave it at matte black, take away from the red accents. That paint scheme with the cheap red accents makes me think of the classic Bat-Mobile.

Radeon-Batmobile-02.jpg

For nostalgia of the coolest superhero ever....great. For a Mercedes SLS....terrible.

Looks good, although I am a fan of the matte paint jobs. I think if the red accents were gloss black, the car would look much better and much more bad ass.

I saw an SLS with the matte silver paint at the DC Auto Show, and it looked really good, as well.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm so tired of Matte colors, I wish they would play themselves out already......next.

:iamwithstupid:

I never understood the appeal of it in the first place. It looks like shit, either like primer or paint that's oxidized.

• 4 months later...