Nice car collection

frizz

this shot is not from Vietnam... but from rowland heights. articles totally bogus.

cuong_dollar_16.jpg

Wasnt that guy bogus as well? I remember a long thread where he kept saying all the cars were his but I feel like by the end people called him out on them not being. Either way i remember reading a thread either here, 6speed, or TS about all those cars at that one house.

I tried to send the original, but no matter how I try and resize the photo, the uploader on LP says the photo is too big.

use IMAGESHACK and paste the link :icon_thumleft:

Wasnt that guy bogus as well? I remember a long thread where he kept saying all the cars were his but I feel like by the end people called him out on them not being. Either way i remember reading a thread either here, 6speed, or TS about all those cars at that one house.

The thread was on 6 speed. I just recently read the thread, for the cars I didnt pay attention to all the other BS.

cars are his... actually belongs to the owner of the company i work for. i mean "technically" some of the cars are bought in another family members name... but they all reside at this one location, to this one owner... but yeah, i can assure it's one dude.

cars are his... actually belongs to the owner of the company i work for. i mean "technically" some of the cars are bought in another family members name... but they all reside at this one location, to this one owner... but yeah, i can assure it's one dude.

Cars are definitely not his, not owned by family members, and has nothing to do with this dirtball.

Cars are definitely not his, not owned by family members, and has nothing to do with this dirtball.

He wasnt talking about the dollar guy like we were at the beginning of the thread...just incase thats what you meant.

He wasnt talking about the dollar guy like we were at the beginning of the thread...just incase thats what you meant.

Yea, I was talking about the guy in the article.

yeah, the owner ISN'T the guy in the article... i meant the photo specifically above is all owned by one guy, who i work for.