Google street view, Brazil!

Mr. Vroom

i lived some very shitty situations in some favelas in Rio, but especially in Fortaleza...

Military Police there shoot's first and then asks, but one has to understand, these guys put their life's at risk every day...

you guys should really see Tropa de Elite (Elite Squad) an amazing film regardind the life's of MP's in Rio...

I love Brazil tough :icon_thumleft:

I just realized the Brazil GP is from Nov 5-7, and I am going to be there. Any suggestions on how to get tickets? Any help would be really appreciated.

I just realized the Brazil GP is from Nov 5-7, and I am going to be there. Any suggestions on how to get tickets? Any help would be really appreciated.

Just pat down some of the dead bodies you see in the streets...Chances are one of them will have a set of tickets they no longer need.

Im going in November, the whores look promising.. Now how to ditch the wife??

Just buy one ticket, and stay at a hotel with a good spa.

Brasil is HOSTING the next World Cup - 2014...they will focus efforts over the next 4 years getting their act together on and off the field. Something about third world countries (I lived in Argentina = the wealthy of the 3rd World, at least at the time), and saw similar scenes. I remember commuting on a bus one day and I saw a naked old woman just dead on the steps in front of a church, hadn't even been covered up yet, musta just happened, vision stayed with me for a long while :eusa_think:

I'd love to visit some family I have in Brazil, but then I see things like that.....

:iamwithstupid:

Ignorance is bliss when it comes to visiting Brazil.....:(