The making of the Sir Mix-a-Lot song "Carz"

TommyJames

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the dude in the blue blazer? Is that Larry the white guy? People think he's funny, a real-estate investor who makes alot of money.

LMAO, pretty much nailed that right on the head huh Roy?

This song is awesome!! I love all the exhaust notes going throughout the song :icon_super:

I was at Lamborghini of Bellevue last week for a shoot. When we were done, we sat in the SV they have and cranked up Carz and listened to it. There's nothing like listening to that song and Lamborghini exhaust sounds in a brand new SV....

I have a bunch of photos to share as well. Here are a couple of the lot outside:

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

All of the red carpet photos are posted on the Exotics@RTC website here:

http://www.exoticsatredmondtowncenter.com/ under photos, look for the photo of Anthony to start it off. I have a ton more from inside, plus about half of the red carpet photos saved at my photobucket account. I can go though and post most of those as well.....

We were at 200 guests at 9:00 PM and there was still a line of people waiting to get in and I won't have the final count until tomorrow, but I'm guessing it was around 250-275 people for the party.

What's really cool is that in a little less than two years we've built this very cohesive exotic car community of people who all have that one thing in common, they love cars. The events just keep getting bigger and bigger as they draw cars from further away.