gallardo clutch life?

burnoutnut

hey hey guys

question? how long do gallardo clutchs last for? do you have to change the sucka's every time you change the oil?

im lookiong in the area of 2004-2006 here if that helps

Are you talking E-gear or Manual, highway, city or track driving, custom wheels or oem's, oem tires or replacements? There are a lot of factors. Guys get anywhere from 5k to 20k out of a clutch.

10k is the average it seems with some getting 20k. A lot of guys are replacing their clutches with Kevlar units in an attempt to get more life.

As the previous poster mentioned the clutch life depends on many factors.

I have a 06' Egear that I purchased new, it has just over 30k on the original clutch with still a ways to go based on the Egear wear reading of 3.2mm at 25k. Some people have had 2k on a clutch!

30K on the original clutch (changed before it needed it). I'm over 61K now and the 2nd clutch is still going strong. I'm hoping to make it to at least 80K on this one.

Funny...Burnoutnut asking how long his clutch will ask if he buys a G...

Better question for you may be How many burnouts can I get out of my future G before I have to replace it?

30K on the original clutch (changed before it needed it). I'm over 61K now and the 2nd clutch is still going strong. I'm hoping to make it to at least 80K on this one.

Major props for actually driving yours. How do your drive your car? I'm guessing pretty easy to get that kind of clutch life? Anything else go wrong in that amount of mileage.

Major props for actually driving yours. How do your drive your car? I'm guessing pretty easy to get that kind of clutch life? Anything else go wrong in that amount of mileage.

Obviously I don't abuse the car, but I don't baby it either. It's seen its share of track time too. No issues - just gas, oil, tires, and brake pads. I really believe that the more you drive these cars, the fewer problems you have.