Need a favor, anyone with used 06 (or equiv) cats?

el_chorizo

Traded my car in at the dealership and told them it had fabspeed cat bypass pipes and exhaust... they said no problem. Well, now they need the cats, and I don't have them anymore.

So i'm hoping someone did the same thing as me and went with high flow cats or cat eliminators and has the stockers.. if so, please let me know, thanks!

I looked into this for you, unfortunately we don't have a set of stock ones sitting around. GL.

There were a couple of stock exhaust systems on eBay last week, which may or may not help you.

Traded my car in at the dealership and told them it had fabspeed cat bypass pipes and exhaust... they said no problem. Well, now they need the cats, and I don't have them anymore.

So i'm hoping someone did the same thing as me and went with high flow cats or cat eliminators and has the stockers.. if so, please let me know, thanks!

Another suggestion. If you can't find anything on Ebay call Brian or Tommy @ Lamborghini Houston (281) 248-8400. they are both really nice guys and know their stuff. They might have a take off set lying around they can ship to you. They are pretty reasonable with pricing. You can let them know Ryan@Fabspeed referred you if you want. Hope that helps.

Thanks

I'd check with the tuners. Either Underground or Heffner are bound to have piles of them around, as they come off for the turbo installs.

well i know heffner keeps the cats and installs the turbos past them in the exhaust system, idk about ugr

Thanks for all the help guys. I'm curious to know if the 04 cats are different then 06 as well?

I sent you a PM about the car a couple days ago. Might be able to save you the hassel of coming up with the cats.

I sent you a PM about the car a couple days ago. Might be able to save you the hassel of coming up with the cats.

I don't know how but I totally missed your PM's...

Replied to both of them.