2011 Ferrari FF video and pictures released

Destructo

I love it! I'd take this over that Aventabortion any day. I love Shooting Brakes and I'm glad they're coming back!!! Looks cool and unique, sounds awesome, and room for 4... This is the ultimate DD.

Guest Rob Burgundy
I love it! I'd take this over that Aventabortion any day. I love Shooting Brakes and I'm glad they're coming back!!! Looks cool and unique, sounds awesome, and room for 4... This is the ultimate DD.

Enjoy your station wagon. Im sure the bitches will dig it. "Hey ladies! Check out my FERRARI!! OOOOOH Where?! let me see it!! wait...thats not a ferrari...you just put little horses on your moms station wagon..peace,were out."

Goldin-Rene-R.-Smoking-Crack-NYC-1990.jpg

Enjoy your station wagon. Im sure the bitches will dig it. "Hey ladies! Check out my FERRARI!! OOOOOH Where?! let me see it!! wait...thats not a ferrari...you just put little horses on your moms station wagon..peace,were out."

I'm OLD, and I don't need a car to get women... And I like station wagons :thefinger:

horrible. sorry allan, i think you and alex have gone crazy... :D

i see nothing at all about this car that i like... 458... yes... FF... hell no!

I told you... Alex and I decided you are OUT of the club!

I told you... Alex and I decided you are OUT of the club!

alex and Allan in the FF lovers club.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned how perfect this new name truly is....

FF=Ferrari Fag

or

Fudge F.uckers

Someone should photoshop the Aventador next to the 599,458 and this abortion

One of the magazines has a new 599 replacement pic... The Aventador will have its hands full in every aspect.. The FF is NOT meant to be in this catagory.. People think the Panamera is hideous, yet it is a great car to drive. This car will an italian panamera..

One of the magazines has a new 599 replacement pic... The Aventador will have its hands full in every aspect.. The FF is NOT meant to be in this catagory.. People think the Panamera is hideous, yet it is a great car to drive. This car will an italian panamera..

That pic is fantasy, but everything the factory is saying about the 599-replacement has a tone of extreme confidence against all comers...including the LP700.

I think it will be an absolute beast, particularly with the Anniversary car also on the way around the same timeframe. Very high levels of performance for sure.

Can you post the 599 replacement pic I can't find it.

You and me both know that Ferrari will NEVER make better looking cars than Lambo.

The proof is in the design of the FF, 458,599,612 etc.

I know the FF isn't the Aventador's direct competitor, currently the AV has zero competition :icon_mrgreen: