american idol

Roman

worst song ever, but she can sing. Im not feeling her look though.

:iamwithstupid:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought Haley and Thia were really good, and Pia was great. A couple others were decent, like Lauren A and Lauren T (but woof). Everyone else needs to step it up big time.

Sorry for hijacking your thread with slowpoke earlier RD.

Idol's embracing of Scotty is particularly interesting in light of the fact that our very own Matt Haynes couldn't even make it past the audition phase a few years back.

However you feel about his album, music, voice,etc. (I like it), there's no denying he deserved to go to Hollywood.

Show business. :eusa_wall:

Idol's embracing of Scotty is particularly interesting in light of the fact that our very own Matt Haynes couldn't even make it past the audition phase a few years back.

However you feel about his album, music, voice,etc. (I like it), there's no denying he deserved to go to Hollywood.

Show business. :eusa_wall:

Some of Scotty's facial expressions when he sings remind me of George Bush :icon_mrgreen:

Itll play.... I think the three they added will be three and out over the next three weeks. But it lets them sell Fords for three weeks longer...

Id like to see Scottie do the Johnnie Cash Arrangement of "Hurt". I think its his to lose.

I am a little annoyed with how they kept the amount of people they were getting rid of a secret. Going from 24 to 13. Last time they went from 24 to 20 to 16 to 12, then went 1 by 1.

• 3 weeks later...

Was flipping through channels and saw that girl Pia, singing. Oh my God, she's beautiful!!!

Now I have to start watching this gayass show. :icon_mrgreen:

Was flipping through channels and saw that girl Pia, singing. Oh my God, she's beautiful!!!

I just searched for this thread with the only purpose of saying the same thing!

What the fcuk just happened!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:iamwithstupid:

Shocking indeed.....so unpredictable sometimes. Just on looks alone, girls in the past used to go farther than this.

Swil, does she live in SD? She could use some comforting right now. :icon_syda:

EDIT: I see she's from Queens not far from the old stomping ground....I'll take over. :eusa_dance:

Guys.... She wasnt that good.... Last nights show was one of the best EVER in the history of the show.... These kids have some serious chops.... And she just refused to "bring it". She has a very nice voice, but shit, they ALL do this year... She lacked ANY emotion or ANY showmanship... And people began to complain that she came off as fake and plastic....

In the end... Tonight's bottom 3 was DEAD ON. Stephano, Jordan and Pia ALL need to go, whatever order that happens in is pretty academic... Theyre, the least talented, the least interesting, and the least relevant to the modern music business.

Guys.... She wasnt that good.... Last nights show was one of the best EVER in the history of the show.... These kids have some serious chops.... And she just refused to "bring it". She has a very nice voice, but shit, they ALL do this year... She lacked ANY emotion or ANY showmanship... And people began to complain that she came off as fake and plastic....

In the end... Tonight's bottom 3 was DEAD ON. Stephano, Jordan and Pia ALL need to go, whatever order that happens in is pretty academic... Theyre, the least talented, the least interesting, and the least relevant to the modern music business.

Nah, she could sing, and she was hot, and her perfomances would have gotten better over the weeks coming up. I agree with the other 2 in the bottom 3, but really everyone is just so good. Last night was by far the best top 9 show ever.

Nah, she could sing, and she was hot, and her perfomances would have gotten better over the weeks coming up. I agree with the other 2 in the bottom 3, but really everyone is just so good. Last night was by far the best top 9 show ever.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda... She did one boring ballad where she stood there like a bump on a log after another. She was expecting to ride her looks through, and she blew it.

This article predicts it 24 hours ago...

Dude seriously...Wolf Boy needs to be out WAY before the superstar. She has the look....she has the voice...Some coaching would give her more stage presence, but the guy the judges saved two weeks ago should NOT still be there. The bearded guy sucks horribly. The Joe Cocker clone has NO talent and NO star potential..

Dammit I'm going to look for Pia, she looks just like a future ex-wife.. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Dude seriously...Wolf Boy needs to be out WAY before the superstar. She has the look....she has the voice...Some coaching would give her more stage presence, but the guy the judges saved two weeks ago should NOT still be there. The bearded guy sucks horribly. The Joe Cocker clone has NO talent and NO star potential..

Dammit I'm going to look for Pia, she looks just like a future ex-wife.. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Casey could win the whole thing. MUCH more talented.

And its NOT the fcuking Miss America Contest.

My whole office is talking about Pia this morning. :lol2: Ive heard the name like 100 times already. I may need to tune in! :icon_mrgreen:

I havent watched American Idol actively since that season Antonella Barba was on (hottie from NJ a few years back, the one who had racey pictures of her in a wet t-shirt in the fountain of the World War II Memorial). My God was that girl smokin.. :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Now SHE was one whose looks definitely carried her pretty far in the show! She was a good singer but the release of those photos definitely helped her get some votes when she needed em! ;)

Casey Abraham should win the whole thing he's a one man show, very entertaining, I would pay to go to see him live.

Jacob Lask my second favorite, the gospel singer.

James Durbin my third favorite.

Pia is a very talented singer, pity that in a singing competition that isn't enough she was my favorite out of the girls.

The country music guy Scotty McCreery, George Bush look-alike, I have no idea what he's still doing there.

81422912.jpg

81422913.jpg