american idol

Roman

Fozzy Bear needs to go too...even with a shave and a haircut, he looks like a hillbilly.

:iamwithstupid:

I can't stand that guy either!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watched half an hour last night for the first time since Gay Aiken. Don't enjoy country music so can't comment on the songs but the two singers sounded okay but not great. Both kids were very young and the boy was the one RD had mentioned.

Couldn't watch the whole thing because Biggest Loser was announcing they'd just brought on Anna Kournikova :icon_mrgreen:

Couldn't watch the whole thing because Biggest Loser was announcing they'd just brought on Anna Kournikova :icon_mrgreen:

She looked like she needs to eat. Anna...... food is your friend.

I lost all the interest, boring singers, looks like George Bush lookalike will win as RD predicted few months ago.

Watched half an hour last night for the first time since Gay Aiken. Don't enjoy country music so can't comment on the songs but the two singers sounded okay but not great. Both kids were very young and the boy was the one RD had mentioned.

You watch the Biggest Loser? I hate that show, but my wife loves it.. What I do find funny is that I go to the gym with Bob the trainer and he still hasnt asked me to be a contestant..

You watch the Biggest Loser? I hate that show, but my wife loves it.. What I do find funny is that I go to the gym with Bob the trainer and he still hasnt asked me to be a contestant..

:lol2:

Pics or it didn't happen, nooo waaaaay!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

He is always there.. Lots of celebs.. I laugh at Jack Black for example.. I started seeing him there about 1 month before I left to Europe. I came back, and he is still the same size. The only one fatter than me..

Oh..you meant my actually going to the gym.... :thefinger:

She looked like she needs to eat. Anna...... food is your friend.

You're a fat monkey. You eat too much.

Next time you're on the treadmill take a bucket of chicken with you and fling a couple pieces at him.

Next time you're on the treadmill take a bucket of chicken with you and fling a couple pieces at him.

One thing that bastard has is a sick collection of watches.. Everytime I see him, on tv or in person he has a different AP on.. No way he makes enough money to buy all them..

One thing that bastard has is a sick collection of watches.. Everytime I see him, on tv or in person he has a different AP on.. No way he makes enough money to buy all them..

Are you kidding??? That skinny fag is making a shitload of money on that show.... Theyre going into their 11th season, and they are on two hrs/wk, plus it looks like he has his own "house nut" ads that he does during the show (Jennie-O turkey, Fiber cereal, etc...)

Not to mention his % of the $600/ year Crunch membership each of you weho peacocks pay, and his personal training fee, PLUS all the DVDs and books and shit??? fcuking guy is raking it in faster than you can count.