Lamborghini Aventador 3d model

CAH84

Hello all, Ive not been active in some time, This isn't real of course but I felt it had relevance in this forum anyhow. I started this last week and its been a fun project. Its also been tricky to do a car that has few photos. So far its still not finished and I have no clue what the bottom of this car looks like so things like the rear diffuser have been educated guesses based on the photos I had. Also Ive modeled a Diablo and I took the measurements for both cars and made mine fit and wow.. is the Diablo really that much smaller?

Oh btw of course real wheels are not on it yet, these are just some placeholder wheels I have.

So far I like what I'm seeing from Lamborghini on this.

post-2307-1299516406_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299516416_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299516421_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299516426_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299516435_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299516694_thumb.jpg

NIce job... really cool to see these. Keep it coming... model the rims... better yet, the concepts to come.

Thanks Albert and DoctaM3

What do you mean by the concepts to come? I looked around and couldn't find any other wheels on the car.

-------

Update

I did some more work on it, I wanted to get the headlights as accurate as I could with angle pics. I stared at various shots and angles of the headlights while also tracing the hard edges of them in photoshop. Those headlights are really interesting, my only question though is what kind of powersource is that in the "Y" part. I mean EVERY picture I find its always blaring bright, did Lamborghini leave the car on during the car show etc?

ALSO Question : I was watching the youtube video by motortrend and they say " optional glass engine hood" So if the glass engine hood is optional then whats standard? Both cars the White,Orange and Grey all had the glass over the engine . If there was another way this car comes you'd think at least one of them would show it.

post-2307-1299609503_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299609512_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299609522_thumb.jpg

Seven years ago, I saw that same Diablo and used it for a project at school...did you create it?! If you did...thanks for the A, haha.

Looks really amazing, when you get it done it'll look really good in games like Grand Theft Auto and Test Drive Unlimited!

Seven years ago, I saw that same Diablo and used it for a project at school...did you create it?! If you did...thanks for the A, haha.

:lol2: :lol2:

Lambo91 : thanks glad you like, though I dont really do games.

IbnRushd : haha.. well sorry cant take credit for your A. However given the time period , I'm pretty sure I know the model, it was actually inaccurate if its the Diablo I'm thinking of. It was extremely wide at the back and skinny at front. Same qualities as the real Diablo but it was greatly exaggerated.

lambo_major : I use 3d Studio Max

Anyone : Well here is a family shot. Now note the Murcielago and Countach are not mine I borrowed them from Forza 3 collection. Still not made the correct wheels or tailights, but I did since last update, get a few other things added, emblems, emblem slot in nose etc.

post-2307-1299786029_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299786039_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299786049_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299786065_thumb.jpg

Lambo91 : thanks glad you like, though I dont really do games.

IbnRushd : haha.. well sorry cant take credit for your A. However given the time period , I'm pretty sure I know the model, it was actually inaccurate if its the Diablo I'm thinking of. It was extremely wide at the back and skinny at front. Same qualities as the real Diablo but it was greatly exaggerated.

lambo_major : I use 3d Studio Max

Anyone : Well here is a family shot. Now note the Murcielago and Countach are not mine I borrowed them from Forza 3 collection. Still not made the correct wheels or tailights, but I did since last update, get a few other things added, emblems, emblem slot in nose etc.

very nice..

I USE C4D but where have you found the blueprints?

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Dario : I used 2 pictures, one the regular side view shot put out by Lamborghini, and the other the close up shot of the nose on their website only, I combined them to make a low perspective side view. The rest was just eyeballing as I went along.

Anyone : Here is an update. I finally got the wheels modeled. I'm almost finished with the exterior, I still need to do the tailights in 3d and the engine area. Engine... depending on how detailed I want to get (which is not very) shouldn't be too bad.

Here are 3 pics.. one I couldn't resist

post-2307-1299966723_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299966731_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1299966758_thumb.jpg

Here is an update, finally got around to a render for the car, everything else Ive been posting has just been realtime stuff

If anyone has any requests for colors and maybe pose shoot me an example and I'll give it a shot. Note... a rear shot not advisable since it it still needs the tailights modeled in 3d.

post-2307-1299978228_thumb.jpg

try to add an HDRI scene...

can you post some of your projects rendering?

anyways compliments,it's anice model :icon_thumleft:

Thank you CAH84...really enjoyed your thread :)

could you please render RT images of the family lineup?

maybe a red countach,orange diablo,verde murcielago, and giallo aventador :D

Very nice, what do you do with this, sell design to someone?

interesting that on the family pic from the back countach looks most advanced :)

Dario : lol I'll get to one, I just have to find my scene I had already setup for time sake.

Saman : I did however get around to yours. I'm still learning the entire render thing, so every render I do changes as I learn new things. Here is the family!

Rawr : Me, right now I just model for my own hobby. Ive thought of selling my models, but to be honest id have to model interiors... I can do them but I hate modeling the little things in cars.

post-2307-1300418846_thumb.jpg

post-2307-1300419216_thumb.jpg

Dario : lol I'll get to one, I just have to find my scene I had already setup for time sake.

Saman : I did however get around to yours. I'm still learning the entire render thing, so every render I do changes as I learn new things. Here is the family!

Rawr : Me, right now I just model for my own hobby. Ive thought of selling my models, but to be honest id have to model interiors... I can do them but I hate modeling the little things in cars.

woow the murcielago looks soo dated beside the aventador

You are already quite good at this :)

Thank you so much for the render...the combo looks perfect IMO :)