Getting back into a Gallardo

ToroCojonudo

It's a yellow 2004 six speed manual car with 11,*** miles.

The VIN # is, ZHWGU11M84LA 00496. The car is for sale at Naples Motorsports and is also on fleaBay item number 230596972324.

Or link, Lamborghini : Gallardo - eBay (item 230596972324 end time Mar-24-11 08:47:17 PDT)

If anyone or any of the previous two owners is a member here, can you give any heads up. Any headaches, glitches, etc...

If you rather not do it in the forums you may do it messaging me.

Thanks is advance.

I saw that car on Ebay today as well. Looks to be one of the best deals out there right now if youre looking for an 04'!

I saw that car on Ebay today as well. Looks to be one of the best deals out there right now if youre looking for an 04'!

I just think that $104k is high so I was thinking $90k and I don't know if I'm right or wrong at $90k. I don't know the current sale numbers for similar '04 Gallardos? But Ultimate Motors is got an '04 12,000 mile car with recent clutch and asking $92k, but I just don't like the cream interior.

I just think that $104k is high so I was thinking $90k and I don't know if I'm right or wrong at $90k. I don't know the current sale numbers for similar '04 Gallardos? But Ultimate Motors is got an '04 12,000 mile car with recent clutch and asking $92k, but I just don't like the cream interior.

Oops, my bad. If the one you are looking at is $104k I was thinking of a different car. I remember seeing a yellow 04' for 90 or 92k and thinking what a good deal it was cause of the mileage (it might have been the 12k mile car you saw). When I saw you mention that it was yellow I had assumed you had spotted the same one. :)

If it is at Naples, don't go in expecting to buy it for 90k. You won't get close. Todd has super nice cars but he waits for the money too. He will treat you great, but he doesn't wholesale stuff out either. As for 104k being super high, I don't know that I totally agree if the car is tip top. It is high, but not super high. If you like the car, get him close to 100k and it is a decent deal. There will always be cheaper cars out there, but the stuff that is super cheap is usually not super nice. Good luck with the purchase.

Check this one out!

http://tinyurl.com/49my7kt

(EBay). 2007 Yellow/black G Coupe with 12,900 miles for $117k Buy It Now. Car already has the expensive clear bonnet, Black Callisto's, tinted tails, tinted windows, painted calipers, and an aftermarket pioneer nav unit.

Just came across that one a few min ago. If the car checks out, seems like a smoking deal for a clean 2007 car!

If it is at Naples, don't go in expecting to buy it for 90k. You won't get close. Todd has super nice cars but he waits for the money too. He will treat you great, but he doesn't wholesale stuff out either. As for 104k being super high, I don't know that I totally agree if the car is tip top. It is high, but not super high. If you like the car, get him close to 100k and it is a decent deal. There will always be cheaper cars out there, but the stuff that is super cheap is usually not super nice. Good luck with the purchase.

I will be down there on Saturday and will check it out, but I agree, they do not give their cars away. I however do know that they go over their cars and they are perfect when sold. I would pay a few dollars more for that. I have had several friend buy cars from them and they back what they sell.

I know (not well) the guy selling that car. If you want pm me and I can give you his direct contact info.

Check this one out!

http://tinyurl.com/49my7kt

(EBay). 2007 Yellow/black G Coupe with 12,900 miles for $117k Buy It Now. Car already has the expensive clear bonnet, Black Callisto's, tinted tails, tinted windows, painted calipers, and an aftermarket pioneer nav unit.

Just came across that one a few min ago. If the car checks out, seems like a smoking deal for a clean 2007 car!

I will be down there on Saturday and will check it out, but I agree, they do not give their cars away. I however do know that they go over their cars and they are perfect when sold. I would pay a few dollars more for that. I have had several friend buy cars from them and they back what they sell.

Please do tell about the car after you see it. I wanted to go saturday but I have a meet that I can't miss to go. I'm selling my car and need to find a car soon so I can do a trade and save on taxes, but I wont buy a rat. The yellow car at Naples looks really nice on pictures and buying it at $90k isn't my goal as I expect to pay what a car is worth, but I'm just a little out of the buying game lately to know realistic prices. If you make it over than thanks in advance for any details.

I just thought '04 cars were going for high $80k to mid $90k, have prices firmed up? Again my goal isn't to get the car for $90K, but I thought this was a $95k car all day. At the end of the day I mean to pay what is fair.

I just thought '04 cars were going for high $80k to mid $90k, have prices firmed up? Again my goal isn't to get the car for $90K, but I thought this was a $95k car all day. At the end of the day I mean to pay what is fair.

'05s with similar miles are going for 95K and '04 should be 90K. Nothing special about that car to justify an extra 10K IMHO

You're not far off. But a really nice car, and one with a 6 speed, is going to be a tougher car to find. I think he is asking all of it for a 2004 car, but if it is tight with a stong clutch and the tires are good maybe 100k isn't too bad. Heck, lets face it, they could always be cheaper. I can call my buddy Tom tomorrow, he runs the place now for Todd, and see what he will do if you would like. I worked with in the past and he would shoot me straight on the car. I am sure though that there is no drama, just would need to make sure all wearables are up to snuff, has all books and keys and tools. They really do sell tip top stuff. If you go into their showroom, they keep everything tip top. I was just there for 4 days last week, wish I could have looked at it for you.

Best of luck with the purchase if you go forward.

You're not far off. But a really nice car, and one with a 6 speed, is going to be a tougher car to find. I think he is asking all of it for a 2004 car, but if it is tight with a stong clutch and the tires are good maybe 100k isn't too bad. Heck, lets face it, they could always be cheaper. I can call my buddy Tom tomorrow, he runs the place now for Todd, and see what he will do if you would like. I worked with in the past and he would shoot me straight on the car. I am sure though that there is no drama, just would need to make sure all wearables are up to snuff, has all books and keys and tools. They really do sell tip top stuff. If you go into their showroom, they keep everything tip top. I was just there for 4 days last week, wish I could have looked at it for you.

Best of luck with the purchase if you go forward.

Thanks, they have the car advertised with a new clutch and new tires. I have a buyer for my car and trying to fit everything together so everything will go smoothly.