12'GTR vs 11'997TT S model

SV-N-IT

I drove both, I didn't really like the GTR it felt very strange as a car BUT I love my turbo S, I think one of the best all around cars I ever owned :)

I drove both, I didn't really like the GTR it felt very strange as a car BUT I love my turbo S, I think one of the best all around cars I ever owned :)

:icon_super:

they are both great cars, but for the money GTR FTW!!!!! IMO ofcourse ;)

i think the porsche is still the nicer car especially if you plan to keep it stock. but value for money especially with mods, it's hard to beat the GTR -i have one =)

i think stock car, the porsche will dominate everywhere if you're doing a rolling start. but for much less money, you can have a modified GTR that will blow off a lot of other cars not only the porsche -that's where i see the value of the GTR.

IMO, you get a GTR for mods, or not at all. The Turbo S is great if all you care about is performance and sport car practicality, but for the money, there are too many nice exoctics you could own.

IMO, you get a GTR for mods, or not at all. The Turbo S is great if all you care about is performance and sport car practicality, but for the money, there are too many nice exoctics you could own.

:iamwithstupid:

:icon_super:

they are both great cars, but for the money GTR FTW!!!!! IMO ofcourse ;)

+1

911 Turbo is overpriced and too plane.

a 911 Turbo looks way hotter than a GTR

IMO they are pretty close in looks. but you see 911's everywhere you look. you rarely see a GTR. and most impt they are almost half the price.

IMO they are pretty close in looks. but you see 911's everywhere you look. you rarely see a GTR. and most impt they are almost half the price.

Oh come on bro, give it a rest allready :thefinger:

:iamwithstupid:

They are not even close in looks inmo..

It is now lowered with K&W coilovers and look like a baaaaaaaad GT-R eating mofo :eusa_dance:

NISSAN-N-IT - Head GTR ambassador :icon_butt:

you have lost your mind. you cannot compare your 30k audi a4 DD to this lol

you have lost your mind. you cannot compare your 30k audi a4 DD to this lol

Easy now big boy :lol2: Stock for stock RS5 looks x10 better than the GT-R, you throw up pics of modified Altimas and that makes the RS5 only x9 times more better looking :thefinger:

Once I am done moding my car I am aiming for x15 better looking and sounding :icon_butt:

Easy now big boy :lol2: Stock for stock RS5 looks x10 better than the GT-R, you throw up pics of modified Altimas and that makes the RS5 only x9 times more better looking :thefinger:

Once I am done moding my car I am aiming for x15 better looking and sounding :icon_butt:

once your done look me up, then we will re-visit this subject :headbang:

but for now GTR FTMFW!