It's a wonderful day to be a lamborghini fan!!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bikes for me.. ever

I've never met someone over 50 who is a moto guy without a limp or a injury of some kind from a bike accident (that usually could have been fatal and they got lucky). To dangerous.

Veyrons allure, is inmo it is the end all of of end all. The power is all youd ever need, and no one has modded one yet..

I find the Veyron to be ugly as hell and too refined to be fun. The McLaren F1 is to me what the Veyron is to you.

Get a Veyron (which personally I think is an ugly VW) that is slower than the TTG Allan aready owned? And then have to pay $25k for tires too? Yikes.

Agreed :iamwithstupid:

i know a guy who wanted to get a veyron and drove one , he described it as a fast bentley and not exciting at all

:iamwithstupid: Although I have no first hand experience, that is what it looks like to me.

But ive found myself lately wanting a countach, fully restored.. Only issue is I wouldnt drive it much and it would take up valuable L.A. garage space.

As far as an Aventador, its pretty far down on my list of wants.. Maybe though.. who knows..

A Countach garage queen is a thing of dreams... it is the most insane car that has ever and will ever be built. If you want it, you are buying art work for your home that is better then any Picasso, Dali, etc. painting you could buy. That is not a car. That is a work of art that can roll when you want it to. I think of you as more of a driver, unless you have the ability to buy it as art. In that case, you are my hero.

I think the Aventador would be fun for you cause you will mod it to insanity. The V-12 in it is a monster. It can smoke a Veyron after a TT and is way sexier. Having seen it in person, the pics are all crap. You cannot photo all those lines. I plan to order one new when I can get it exactly as I want it... but I usually keep cars for at least 6 years.

Just my opinion.