Visit to the mothership.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And one more. Next time we'll try and get them all together.

OMG

WHAT A BEAUTY!!! :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen:

David,

seats are almost ready to go back in ! :)

one picture before starting the interior resto

post-4328-1305997443_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow we're going to attempt the concorso d’Eleganza at villa d’este in Como. I'll post pics when we get back.

We'll also be going to Stelvio Pass on Wed.

and some pics after

i should make a thread on the diablo resto....i never got the time to do it! :eusa_wall:

post-4328-1305997519_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1305997550_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1305997576_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1305997635_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1305997653_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow we're going to attempt the concorso d’Eleganza at villa d’este in Como. I'll post pics when we get back.

We'll also be going to Stelvio Pass on Wed.

have fun!

and take a lot of pics

Como is fantastic. We were there in the beginning of April and it is now my wifes favorite place in Italy. I think we are going to try and go back up there around the end of June. I really want to go to the museum and do the Factory tour. Is there someone specific I should try and contact?

Until then I really am liking Napoli.

Como is fantastic. We were there in the beginning of April and it is now my wifes favorite place in Italy. I think we are going to try and go back up there around the end of June. I really want to go to the museum and do the Factory tour. Is there someone specific I should try and contact?

Until then I really am liking Napoli.

Christina is the current gate keeper of tours and tour scheduling. I don't have her e-mail address here but you may be able to track it down through the Lamborghini web-site.

Fcuk!

Today was the day I was to drive to Stelvio pass. I got to within 10 miles of it on the Italian side and the road through the Italian preserve was CLOSED!

I could have driven around it through Switzerland to get it from the other side but that would have taken another 2-3/4 hours just to get to a place only 10 miles away. :rant:

We stopped at a very nice resort just a mile from the barrier across the road and asked why it was closed and when it would open. They told us that it opens next week! I searched everywhere on the net and nowhere did it say it was closed until June 1 :fglob:

The weather is gorgeous but based on my schedule and the time of day I arrived it was to late to do it. SO being only 1-1/2 hours from St. Moritz we headed over there for the night and will head back to Como in the morning. If nothing else there was some spetacular scenery.

post-1035-1306352374_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1306352399_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1306352425_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1306352449_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1306353282_thumb.jpg