2.00h warning?

jason  McVicar

Honestly isnt it just the fact that you have been driving 2 hours since you started? I recall seeing this on my roadtrip back from Orlando -> Ohio

Its a timer you can set (no idea how). Comes from Audi's as I have the same thing on my A4. Come to think of it, my M3 had the same thing as well.

Damn, I was gonna say that it's just warning you that "you've been driving your Lamborghini for at least 2 hours and you're having wayyyy too much fun, so you better get back to being a productive citizen"...

BUT...Kevin2772 just ruined it with his A4 and M3 info!

If it's the same as on Audi's, it will warn you after 2 hours if the engine has been on without a stop longer than 10 minutes. Germans have no feelings, so they need their cars to tell them when they should take a break.

If it's the same as on Audi's, it will warn you after 2 hours if the engine has been on without a stop longer than 10 minutes. Germans have no feelings, so they need their cars to tell them when they should take a break.

Reset it with the little toggle switch at the end of the wiper handle.