Murcie FS anywhere ????

jimgraham

Would anyone know of an 04' - 05" Murcie up for sale anywhere. I have look in all the regular places ( Autotrader, Fleebay, Dupont, Yahoo Cars, Exotic dealers in the Tri-State area etc ).

It would be huge to find an orange with either 6 speed or Egear. reasonable color interior and some updated wheels. Not asking for much : ) .. I know .

Thanks in advance

Ever hopeful

Jim G

• 4 weeks later...
Are you looking only in the Tri-State area?

Nick

OK Found one.... I had looked at a Arancio in Twin cities MN but it was not the right car.. 13.6K miles, Body and Mechanical issues... no thanks. I turned around and jumped back on a plane to NY.

NOW... I have found an 05' in Pristine condition with 9600 miles and in excellent shape in Florida. NICE !!!!

It will be delivered next week.

Jim g.

Congrats on your buy if that works out... there is not much on the market at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just looking around for fun!

Hmmm... maybe I should sell my Orange 06... I have been thinking about a white LP640 :)

• 3 weeks later...
In for pics of the new (to you) car! Congrats.

Hi Guys... Much excitement.. for me at least.

Please excuse the plate. this was from my G and will be changed just as soon a the 'wasters' at the DMV graciously provide me with am more appropriate plate.

The car is an 05 Murcie, with 6909 miles now in Putnam County NY in pristine condition.

Upgrades to follow... SP Engineering rear fin, 640 rear lights and possible 640 rear bumper. It already has a Cat Delete, an X Pipe exhaust and 3M clear protection upgrades. Tinted Windows tomorrow and it sounds great

Thanks again guys.

Regards

Jim

post-24882-1312161242_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1312161262_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1312161275_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1312161291_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1312161308_thumb.jpg

post-24882-1312161363_thumb.jpg