New worldwide delivery delay!!!!!!!@@!!

dhayek

i just knew it today, after the first one month delay, upper management just decided a further 2 month delay until end of august to start the dealer demo's delivery :tyson:

im so pissed! they said the delay is for fine tuning, "to make sure the cars are delivered without any glitch"

And this is for a car that actually began mule development THREE YEARS AGO.

:eusa_wall:

Winky is always yapping about how there's "no Audi involvement" in the Attentionwhore...well maybe there should have been! :lol2:

Still, while frustrating I'm glad they've doing things this way instead of the old days, because it's better to get it right than create a mess for the early adopters who are the most loyal consumers of the brand.

And this is for a car that actually began mule development THREE YEARS AGO.

:eusa_wall:

Winky is always yapping about how there's "no Audi involvement" in the Attentionwhore...well maybe there should have been! :lol2:

Still, while frustrating I'm glad they've doing things this way instead of the old days, because it's better to get it right than create a mess for the early adopters who are the most loyal consumers of the brand.

mako, i also knew that the delay order came directly from ingolstadt...

mako, i also knew that the delay order came directly from ingolstadt...

I believe it.

It really is like a parent/child relationship with these Italian marques, you can just see the staff in Italy saying "va bene, good enough" while VAG brass says "Nein".

:icon_mrgreen:

Psh, here Lambo buyers are complaining about a 2 month delay. Last time I walked into my Ferrari dealership, there was a 2 year delay before I could get delivery of a new 458 Italia.

Only difference is that Lambo doesn't delay it on purpose like Ferrari does.

I believe it.

It really is like a parent/child relationship with these Italian marques, you can just see the staff in Italy saying "va bene, good enough" while VAG brass says "Nein".

LOOOOL! so true

I believe it.

Hahaha, the steering wheel and pedals are a bit offset...va bene. :icon_thumleft:

Better to get it right than have shit go wrong for the first customers. There is a lot of new stuff on this car that would make buying one of the first year cars a gamble just to start with. That goes for most manufactures and especially Lamborghini.

On top of the fact that the car was rushed into production to begin with.

Psh, here Lambo buyers are complaining about a 2 month delay. Last time I walked into my Ferrari dealership, there was a 2 year delay before I could get delivery of a new 458 Italia.

Only difference is that Lambo doesn't delay it on purpose like Ferrari does.

Wheres pics of your cars? Id like to see them..

:icon_thumleft:

Two year delay is not the same thing as a 2 year waiting list.

Your ass is on the 2 year waiting list cause you haven't bought a Ferrari before.

:icon_thumleft:

Two year delay is not the same thing as a 2 year waiting list.

Your ass is on the 2 year waiting list cause you haven't bought a Ferrari before.

:iamwithstupid:

Open order slots at some dealers my friend. If you have bought before, you would be rolling in a lot less time than 2 years. Ferrari turned off the flow when they didn't have demand to fill slots. They sent the allocation to China/Russia/India etc...