Countach side skirt.

lambolp400s

NOPE.....

CT is slow(ish) after 130ish....never argued.

As for 993tt...false argument as the figures mentioned are max rev's, second gear dropping the clutch. turbos sending you into the horizon. The real figures were around 10s or a shade under with a perfect getaway.....

Normal driving, from a roll of say 20mph until 100mph or so...side by side and you will be surprised Allan...fact.

Lastly, have you heard some of the silly times achieved by stock 4 speed 930's to 60 by max revs and dropping the clutch.....

You cant touch turbo cars if this is how they are driven...but this isnt how they are driven.

And yes, I love may car.....with all its faults, and I dont claim it's capable of standing up to modern cars, it isnt, but it's still quick (for what it is) within its sweetspot...which is from a roll until 110 or so...

And as for the original discussion....if Valentino categorically states the FI cars were way off the euro cars, or 'not as they were designed to be it was such a shame' to be more acurate...then I go with him !!

And yes.....You be you and i'll be me, its just a matter of style..... :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2:

Im not even going to continue argueing with your.. Its pointless. I dont know anyone who compares races by saying one car is not driven to its max potential while the other is..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to return to the original Topic, Lamborghini do not have a part number for the 88.5 skirt. When I damaged one I was unable to source a replacement in Europe. Finally lambo UK advised me to post it to Italy, so the factory could compare it to their design records, identify it and get one made.

To avoid all the faffing around I went to a local grp fabricator who made me a pair of moulds and new sideskirts, so If anyone ever needs them, drop me a pm.

I did think of the Koenig sideskirts, but my email went unanswered.

Just to return to the original Topic, Lamborghini do not have a part number for the 88.5 skirt. When I damaged one I was unable to source a replacement in Europe. Finally lambo UK advised me to post it to Italy, so the factory could compare it to their design records, identify it and get one made.

To avoid all the faffing around I went to a local grp fabricator who made me a pair of moulds and new sideskirts, so If anyone ever needs them, drop me a pm.

I did think of the Koenig sideskirts, but my email went unanswered.

Pics?

• 4 weeks later...
Pics?

Havent really taken many pictures, but here (hopefully) are enough to show the originals (red) and the copies (white/black).

Will take some pcs of the moulds later on today.

post-1087-1313313912.jpg

post-1087-1313313949_thumb.jpg

post-1087-1313313992_thumb.jpg

post-1087-1313314051_thumb.jpg

post-1087-1313314111_thumb.jpg