Lamborghini Club Florida

Scotty

Fun event, got a ride with Valentino in the LP550-2 when I went last time! Hope Valentino can make it there this year!!

See the below photo..

Valentino (driver): chasing down a Veyron

Me (passenger): hanging on!! (it was quite an experience doing 180+ on that high banking)

On_Daytona.jpg

Fun event, got a ride with Valentino in the LP550-2 when I went last time! Hope Valentino can make it there this year!!

See the below photo..

Me (passenger): hanging on!! (it was quite an experience doing 180+ on that high banking)

10696589.jpg

See the below photo..

Yes, Valentino will be there and Rich Antinucci (Indy car driver). Valentino was hitting 190 in the Murci SV at Daytona 2 years ago. It should be interesting to see if he can top 200 in the LP 700.

Guest Dereiter

See the below photo..

Thank you for the photo :)

I will keep it as a background picture.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, Valentino will be there and Rich Antinucci (Indy car driver). Valentino was hitting 190 in the Murci SV at Daytona 2 years ago. It should be interesting to see if he can top 200 in the LP 700.

Crazy stuff, please make sure that someone gets some video with good audio!