The Paranormal/Weird/Strange/Etc Thread

TACYSH

No, no. We established the importance of true discovery in this thread already. It is definitely your neighbor.

I actually think it may be the lurkers on the board...

Damn creeps playin' with my dong.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first off I don't believe in ghosts or any other paranormal stuff so this story really sticks with me. All I can really come up with is that I was daydreaming or sleeping. I was hunting in Colorado and sitting on the side of a shear rock cliff almost straight up 150 feet. It was at daybreak and I was waiting on elk that I had seen the previous morning to come out in the gorge below. I saw a man walking pretty fast at the bottom of the ravine with jeans a t-shirt and and school type backpack not a hiking type. It was pretty cold that morning about 21 deg F. so it was odd clothes to wear, I was freezing in full parka gear. I was kinda pissed he was messing up my hunt but I was also intrigued what he was doing. It was almost like he was running from something or someone. We are on a private ranch miles from anything and I know everyone on the property at the time, so he is trespassing as well. I watch him walk about a half mile through the ravine in my binoculars and he turns and some how climbs up the cliff below me. I can't actually see him climb it because its so steep and its directly below me. I'm no rock climber but I don't see how anyone without equipment could climb it. I cant see him for awhile and I assume he is below me and has exited the canyon somehow and I missed him. A few minutes later he pops up literally a few feet from me and starts walking away from where I am. I know he could see me but he ignores me. I am startled that he was able to climb the cliff below me and somewhat amazed. I didn't know what to do so I just kinda yelled HEY!!! He stopped instantly and turned around and looked right at me from about 30 feet away. Now here is the real weird part. I don't know how to explain this other than to say he didn't have a face. Just the absence of any facial features whatsoever. His face was skin colored but that was it. It really freaked me out. The guy just looked(somehow he didn't have eyes?) at me for a few seconds and kept walking fast away and out of site. I was stunned. I actually quit the hunt that morning and went back to the cabin. I told my brother and buddies about it later that afternoon and they made fun of me the rest of the trip. It was about 18 years ago and I still remember it vividly to this day. Oh one last weird thing, he had old school tennis shoes on. I don't see how he could have climbed anything with those on.

We hunted on the edge of Cheyenne Mountain. I could see the the missile silos sticking out of the mountain from that ledge along with personnel from Norad(USAF) driving all over the area. Maybe it was something to do with that......

Ok first off I don't believe in ghosts or any other paranormal stuff so this story really sticks with me. All I can really come up with is that I was daydreaming or sleeping. I was hunting in Colorado and sitting on the side of a shear rock cliff almost straight up 150 feet. It was at daybreak and I was waiting on elk that I had seen the previous morning to come out in the gorge below. I saw a man walking pretty fast at the bottom of the ravine with jeans a t-shirt and and school type backpack not a hiking type. It was pretty cold that morning about 21 deg F. so it was odd clothes to wear, I was freezing in full parka gear. I was kinda pissed he was messing up my hunt but I was also intrigued what he was doing. It was almost like he was running from something or someone. We are on a private ranch miles from anything and I know everyone on the property at the time, so he is trespassing as well. I watch him walk about a half mile through the ravine in my binoculars and he turns and some how climbs up the cliff below me. I can't actually see him climb it because its so steep and its directly below me. I'm no rock climber but I don't see how anyone without equipment could climb it. I cant see him for awhile and I assume he is below me and has exited the canyon somehow and I missed him. A few minutes later he pops up literally a few feet from me and starts walking away from where I am. I know he could see me but he ignores me. I am startled that he was able to climb the cliff below me and somewhat amazed. I didn't know what to do so I just kinda yelled HEY!!! He stopped instantly and turned around and looked right at me from about 30 feet away. Now here is the real weird part. I don't know how to explain this other than to say he didn't have a face. Just the absence of any facial features whatsoever. His face was skin colored but that was it. It really freaked me out. The guy just looked(somehow he didn't have eyes?) at me for a few seconds and kept walking fast away and out of site. I was stunned. I actually quit the hunt that morning and went back to the cabin. I told my brother and buddies about it later that afternoon and they made fun of me the rest of the trip. It was about 18 years ago and I still remember it vividly to this day. Oh one last weird thing, he had old school tennis shoes on. I don't see how he could have climbed anything with those on.

We hunted on the edge of Cheyenne Mountain. I could see the the missile silos sticking out of the mountain from that ledge along with personnel from Norad(USAF) driving all over the area. Maybe it was something to do with that......

Now we are getting into The Hills Have Eyes territory!

Now we are getting into The Hills Have Eyes territory!

Jeees... Cant you read??? He said he DIDNT have eyes.... :icon_mrgreen:

No way I am living in the basement of a house that old. Would freak me out too much.

A deep well on the INSIDE? That is freakin scary ass shit right there. fcuk the girl from the Ring probably lives there.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Can anyone hook me up with the stuff you guys are using.

PM is recommended.

:lol2: anyone else notice that most of these stories make no sense?