LP700 Aventador

Teckademics8

And the Gallardo mirrors, don't forget it has those.

Come on, you gotta love the gallardo mirrors. I feel like I got a deal on my gallardo mirrors since they came with my actual gallardo when I got it..............oh wait........that was 4 years ago ? :lol2:

I can't get over how much Gallardo I see in that car. It drives me nuts. I still like it cause its new and looks like nothing else out there (except a reventon and gallardo slammed together the same way that dude from the movie "the fly" became fused with a fly and turned into one, lol) but still..............its lambo and I have yet to see one in person or drive one. Maybe by the time I get to see or drive one it will actually be a full blown gallardo. You know like in "the fly". The reventon ass end will fall off, the doors will open regular. The car will be offered as a 6 speed if you want it that way. Full transformation. :lol2:

My biggest question now is...........whats the new G REALLY gonna look like ? Maybe they will travel backwards in time and use some of latest G models and slam them together with the old murcie style !!!!!!! you know they are doing their homework. :read: God I hope so.

I can't wait to drive one! I really liked the driving position and the interior layout when I sat in the car in Miami. I understand peoples' quips about the Audi interior parts but it didn't bother me because I know everything will work properly. Rather have that than having to take it to the dealer all the time because the interior bits are breaking on a 400k car. There isn't one car on the planet that you can't nitpick. I'll be interested to feel the differences between it and the 640/670 SV.

Looks fantastic! Well done. Thanks for sharing.

I was really impressed by the Aventador when I had a passenger ride recently at the London South Kensington branch. I am planning to buy one in 2 years, so it would be interesting to see your progress report. The waiting list is 18months in the UK.

I think this car is truly great.

Keep me posted on the quirks and foibles of ownership.

Keep me posted on the quirks and foibles of ownership.

he doesn't own it.

Best color for the car inmo.

looks good, but probably half of the cars produced will be white. i think i'd rather choose a less common color.