LP700 Aventador

Teckademics8

Spent the last two days with a brand new LP700, the car is VERY impressive. Completely different then what I thought, when I saw the car in a few photos I was a little upset on the design, but once you're behind the wheel it's a completely different story.

6078113010_60259cb72f_o.jpg

6074482348_15aafb793f_o.jpg

6080422752_d1c294b023_o.jpg

LOVE the feeling of the transmission, shifts are great... SUPER fast but you still feel it changing gears. At first I thought the tach was WAY too big, but I actually really like it. Has a lot of cool features, redline changes from the time that you start it until it warms up. Starts in auto mode but corsa is definitely the mode to be on. Valves open up, car just screams down the road. It gets a HUGE amount of attention, looks like a giant UFO going down the road. Overall, I love it!

-Spencer

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Thanks, no problem!

Love it in white! What improvements would you like to see be made on the car (if any) now that you've had a few days around it?

White is perfect, this is a pearl matte white which really sets the body lines off.

I'd like to see just a little bit more design into the steering wheel. Feels like I have the steering wheel off of an Audi A5. Front lift system is great, seats feel nice, it has an awesome amount of head room... The car could really use an aftermarket exhaust, it's pretty loud but I really like the sound of a nice Tubi or Capristo :).

But it has no soullllllll! And it's too easy to drive! And it's not a VEYRON-BEATER for 1/5th the price!!!!

But but but but!!!!

:lol2: :lol2:

Car is awesome, no doubt about it. Easily the top choice under $500k right now, nothing is even close until the 599-replacement arrives on the scene. Haters gonna hate.

But it has no soullllllll! And it's too easy to drive! And it's not a VEYRON-BEATER for 1/5th the price!!!!

But but but but!!!!

And the Gallardo mirrors, don't forget it has those.

And the Gallardo mirrors, don't forget it has those.

OMG AND THE DOORS BEND STRANGELY, HOW COULD I FORGET....OFF WITH ITS HEAD

And the leather doesnt smell like Ferrari leather. Biggest fcuk up on lambos part IMO!!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

And it's hard to move my ass the extra 1-inch over the wider door sill, which is there for side-impact safety reg requirements, omg omg omg cancel my order!!!!!!!!

And it's hard to move my ass the extra 1-inch over the wider door sill, which is there for side-impact safety reg requirements, omg omg omg cancel my order!!!!!!!!

Makes sense now why Allan hates it :icon_mrgreen:

But but but but!!!!

Car is awesome, no doubt about it. Easily the top choice under $500k right now, nothing is even close until the 599-replacement arrives on the scene. Haters gonna hate.

Fully agree, the car is VERY easy to drive...

Nice spencer. If they gave me one to drive, my fingers would be left behind because they'd have to rip me out of the car.

Looks amazing each time I see it. Now that they are starting to show up in everyday situations, like the first pictures, I think it will only grow on folks more. No more Autoshow or staged scene but the real world situations will be key.