For those of us that used to be into BMX and freestyle...

abolfaz

I dont know if you guys have bought or seen any of the oldschool Trick Flix bikes at Wal Mart , Target or Toy r us but you can go to ebay and type Trick Flix in and it will bring them up. They are sweet ! I know a guy who made a mini bike shop with his. Let me see if i can find the pics

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some asshole stole mine.. I also remember I got a Columbia, but it came with Shimano DX cranks, pedals etc.. I remember it cost like 350.00 bucks back in the day... I was like 10 maybe? My dad had to hide the purchase price of the bike from my mom..

Dude, if you had a Columbia team bike it was DECKED OUT ! It had DX everything ! Seat post , pedals , cranks , ETC. Was yours chrome with blue accents or chrome with red ? Those are some very tough bikes to find. You never see them

I dont know if you guys have bought or seen any of the oldschool Trick Flix bikes at Wal Mart , Target or Toy r us but you can go to ebay and type Trick Flix in and it will bring them up. They are sweet ! I know a guy who made a mini bike shop with his. Let me see if i can find the pics

Found a video of your review... :)

Thats not me , but check this bike shop a guy i know did up !!!

I was just kidding... :)

That mini bike shop is crazy!! If you look on youtube some guys have dirt tracks, ramps and all sorts of things! Crazy! Wish I had those as a kid, winters wouldn't of been so bad lol.

I was just kidding... :)

That mini bike shop is crazy!! If you look on youtube some guys have dirt tracks, ramps and all sorts of things! Crazy! Wish I had those as a kid, winters wouldn't of been so bad lol.

Yea , if that was me i would have cranks in mine and ready to ride ! LOL , here are some more picks of it

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

I remember one of the first BMX bikes I had was a black HUFFY! LOL Black with gold honeycomb wheels..

Those wheels were heavy as fcuk!!!!!

Dude, if you had a Columbia team bike it was DECKED OUT ! It had DX everything ! Seat post , pedals , cranks , ETC. Was yours chrome with blue accents or chrome with red ? Those are some very tough bikes to find. You never see them

Yes! That was my bike! Chrome and blue! I remember being jealous when my friend got a Trakker.

Man...I loved the quadangle...best bike I ever had.....this must be me back in about 84-85?...not sure.....

sc00cc1574-1.jpg

Came down from a really high footpant and broke the forks.....:-( wish I had that bike now..!

Yo Mike, this one is for you ! VDC Freestyler

Sweet! Mine had cw freestyle bars with a dk neck and flight cranks of course. Also, dk hubs, can't remember which rims but I had a set of avocet fastgrip freestyle tires which I've never been able to find since 1986.

Man...I loved the quadangle...best bike I ever had.....this must be me back in about 84-85?...not sure.....

sc00cc1574-1.jpg

Came down from a really high footpant and broke the forks.....:-( wish I had that bike now..!

Nick , Looks like your cruising on a mid 80s Quad Freestyler. You must have hit super hard to break a Standing Gear or Landing Gear fork ! I will look through some of my old jerseys that i have. I think i have a few extra mid 80s Haro Jersey just like the one you have on. You can have one to being back some old memories . Here is a 1984 Quad Freestyler in Fred Blood orange. This color was a UK issue only. This frame set will be featured in this coming months Transworld Ride BMX that they did on some of my collection.

DSC04569.JPG

DSC04573.JPG

DSC04576.JPG

DSC04583.JPG

DSC04582.JPG

sc00cc1574-1.jpg

I remember the BMX magazines in the mid 80s did a couple of stories on the BMX scene from the UK. It was pretty cool seeing how creative the guys were in finding places to ride.

Great picture Nick.

Nick , Looks like your cruising on a mid 80s Quad Freestyler. You must have hit super hard to break a Standing Gear or Landing Gear fork ! I will look through some of my old jerseys that i have. I think i have a few extra mid 80s Haro Jersey just like the one you have on. You can have one to being back some old memories . Here is a 1984 Quad Freestyler in Fred Blood orange. This color was a UK issue only. This frame set will be featured in this coming months Transworld Ride BMX that they did on some of my collection.

Oh man....That frame is a thing of beauty..!!...Oh....and I think I dropped about 14 feet to flat bottom and banged my head on the bars...!!

P.S...Thanks for the offer on the jersey...I'll shoot you a p.m..

:-)

P.S.S.....I've said it before and I'll say it again.....love your garage set up!!

• 2 weeks later...

I know its not quite bmx, but its what I do at 41. Still have my pk, and a pump track at my house. This jump is about 40 foot long, have to hit it at about 25 mph to clear it.

FILE0040.JPG