Panamera Turbo...

joebiz

I just found a 2011 that is an absolute steal. Oddball color combination, but I love the purple. Think I'm going to make an offer on it. Amethyst with Gray. Yes, it looks just like freaking Barney. :-D

Good Luck!! I drove mine for 3 hours today with my wife to visit some close friends. I love it more each time. I am thinking about getting the Hamann body kit.

Let me know how you make out. They look so much better in person than in photo.

Is purple just too ghey? Tell the truth.

You can always wrap it any color you want. Mine is silver. Red looks great on the 612. One of the few Ferrari's I like best in red. If the deal is good enough for an extra few grand, get it and have it wrapped.

Also, make sure you test drive it. It is a very specific kind of ride. Not like the comparable Mercs, Bentley, Porsche, etc. It has its own feel. I would definitely recommend trying it. Make sure you are in sport mode (traction on) and shifting with the paddles.

I've bought a Panamera , because our family has grown and I needed a bigger car.. I really like it, looks great, looks like nothing else on the road.. The interior is the best part, burmester clears the dust in my ears, sits low like a sports car, many configs for your driving skills, only thing I don't like it's not fast enough but mine is standard V6 not S or Turbo version..

The looks grown on you after a while I think. Well, maybe they don't grow on you so much as you begin to look past the rear end and not notice it so much. Not sure what the future has in store for this type/price range, but as of today I think a used Panamera (Turbo?) would be a nice choice if it fits your needs.

Offer in the mail on "Barney." Keeping my fingers crossed. I put it at 80% chance they'll take the deal. It's a fair but low cash offer, close in 2 days.

Offer in the mail on "Barney." Keeping my fingers crossed. I put it at 80% chance they'll take the deal. It's a fair but low cash offer, close in 2 days.

good luck! looks like a nice car!

They have grown on me, but it's still a hideous looking car.

I love the interior and it has gotten awesome reviews by just about anyone. I would defiantly look into it if I was getting a DD in that price range, but I don't like the styling AT ALL, but who cares when the interior is good and the engineering is good.

They have grown on me, but it's still a hideous looking car.

I love the interior and it has gotten awesome reviews by just about anyone. I would defiantly look into it if I was getting a DD in that price range, but I don't like the styling AT ALL, but who cares when the interior is good and the engineering is good.

Yeah, its growing on me too! Now that I have two kids..its on the possible buy list.

i tried it at the dealership and the only thing other than the tail was the rear seats. I sat in the rear and it wasnt too comfortable especially when the rears are not rake adjustable. your seating position seems more beyond the standard 90 degrees. Other than that it is a good car.