What's the hottest driving game for XBox??

BLACKBULL

I like to relax with a good driving game on my XBox, but haven't been keeping up with the latest games. Any suggestions?? I'm still stuck on PGR & NFS Shift.

Speaking of driving games, does anyone know how to split the image over 3 screens for the xbox? This would provide for a more realistic simulation.

I am super disappointed that EA held the Porsche cars out of the game this time around. I think that's pretty crappy of EA to do that.

I am super disappointed that EA held the Porsche cars out of the game this time around. I think that's pretty crappy of EA to do that.

Porsche would have been a great addition to FM4 but I suppose they have their reasons. I am looking forward to taking an H1 Alpha on the Nurburgring.

there are going to be Porsches in the new NFS (and yepp, that's a 991 in that trailer)

But will NFS be a SIMULATOR or just another arcade physics based "run from the cops" game again? Lol... It's been a while that NFS has gone to strive for simulator type physics exclusively. It seems like arcade physics are a more popular market, and it is awfully fun to go hop in an exotic and run from the cops and race around a track and bust through barriers, drive over a golf course, etc... but I still prefer my sims :P

If it is a simulator, however, I'd love to hear more about it :) Because I'd play that in a heartbeat. I still love NFS games but I'm a total sim nut on racing games.

a lot of people feel the same way about Ferrari cars not being in the series too. i know a lot of people also love the modding aspect when it comes to driving games, but i'm neutral about it.

Forza 3 at the moment until forza 4 comes out. But what's the deal on the lp560 I checked on the forza site and it isnt there. And who do I preorder from to get the lp570?

I'd lay odds it's probably the same thing with the other car makes that won't be appearing due to EA.

http://www.vg247.com/2011/08/25/porsche-bl...t-4-by-ea-deal/

I really hate EA sometimes. Not like they're going to make a comparable game that's going to be a sim, they usually make arcade style which IMO are a different market corner. I mean RUF is cool, but it really limits what kind of P Car inspired cars will show up. I'm sure it's probably the same story with the other cars.

fcuk EA.

I'd lay odds it's probably the same thing with the other car makes that won't be appearing due to EA.

http://www.vg247.com/2011/08/25/porsche-bl...t-4-by-ea-deal/

I really hate EA sometimes. Not like they're going to make a comparable game that's going to be a sim, they usually make arcade style which IMO are a different market corner. I mean RUF is cool, but it really limits what kind of P Car inspired cars will show up. I'm sure it's probably the same story with the other cars.

fcuk EA.

Yeah that is really stupid, I had loads of fun with porches in FM3..Ugh but I hope they include all lambos.

Thank you!

Oh the LP in a car pack, I can dig that! Yessssssss

since everyone already said Forza..im going to say Test Drive Unlimited....not the 2nd one..2nd one sucks so bad...the first one!! really old game but one of the best game ever...i bought my xbox because of it! love it.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 SHOULD have been the greatest...but they dropped the ball with the new dev team and Atari being stupid.

Forza 3 if you want simulation

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit if you want pretty graphics, supercars on highways

Need for Speed: Shift 2 if you want arcade pretending to be simulation

Dirt 3 if you want some rally racing.

Blur if you want something like Mario Karts with real cars...it's actually fun.

F1 is good I hear...the Formula F1 racing game I'm talking about.

That being said, wait for Forza 4, it comes on in October, be sure to preorder the Limited Edition, it'll be worth it. Also in the works is Forza World which should be an open world (like Test Drive Unlimited) but with Forza physics and whatnot...I think it'll be the best thing ever if it is done properly.

Need for Speed: The Run is also coming out, probably won't be worth much more than a rental.

Driver: San Francisco isn't all that bad, but it's not as much racing as the others, it's more car missions than anything else.

Another rumor is that Project Gotham Racing 5 is supposed to show up at some point as well... If it keeps up where it's going, it'll be a really good arcade racer.

^^^^^^^

Driver: San Francisco! I picked it up on the first day and im lovin it! Its a great game to cruise around and open world layout of sanfran and has a great roster of real licenced cars... the cars are beautifully rendered and also a huge + would be the selection of 7 lambos from the muira to the lp670sv ...140 cars total ...

That being said, wait for Forza 4, it comes on in October, be sure to preorder the Limited Edition, it'll be worth it. Also in the works is Forza World which should be an open world (like Test Drive Unlimited) but with Forza physics and whatnot...I think it'll be the best thing ever if it is done properly.

First I've heard of this. It sounds really interesting I hope they do it properly.