Roadster with SVR wing

Allan-Herbie

I would have to see more photos. That one looks amazing to me, including the wing. I don't know if it is the angle / perspective making it look cool, or if it would look great from every angle.

I saw this car years ago and it was hot.. Considered trading my SV in on it in AZ..

i have to see more pics

but in this one looks GREAT!!

i am surprised...i would never had imagined it would look good on a roadster

i have to see more pics

but in this one looks GREAT!!

i am surprised...i would never had imagined it would look good on a roadster

Somewhere I may have more pics.. But the car does look great..

Ive never driven a Roadster before. I wonder what the wind noise is like with the roof on and off.. The window and door seals arent the best on coupes so I wonder how they are on Roadsters combined with creaks and rattles.

Ive never driven a Roadster before. I wonder what the wind noise is like with the roof on and off.. The window and door seals arent the best on coupes so I wonder how they are on Roadsters combined with creaks and rattles.

Like all topless cars wind noise and buffeting is controllable with window height. With them all the way down it's pretty unbearable even at 60 MPH. Much over that, and you will get beat to death. All the way up, and 100 is bearable, but allot of this depends on a persons tolerance.

As far as creaks and rattles not too bad, but of course some. Caught in a down pour? I haven't, but id say your going to get wet. Roof tightness adjustments can minimize this, and of course any after market exhaust minimizes all the noises.

thats effin sick looking!!! do it!!! just make the wheels black or something else. chrome not so much.