Does Lamborghini Hermera wheels fit a Diablo?

Frank-Goodson

I like the hercules wheels on a diablo more than the hermera.. Just my opinion.

I agree wholeheartedly. I am huge fan of switching up the factory look with different rims, but love the stock Diablo OZ wheels, they look so cool.

I wonder how these would look on a Diablo:

136701440494ae1c45443cbf34dd910210f635dc

I like the hercules wheels on a diablo more than the hermera.. Just my opinion.

I agree.

I was thinking black wheels would look best on a red diablo but now I'm not so sure.

C5CC9F62-DD7D-469F-AACD-F72DEFAAB066.png.jpeg

352F74DB-0FC2-4EEA-86B3-ADFB274E3C5A.jpg

6FC1F212-E2E3-4F5C-9425-B4E719F9BC1E.jpg

I'm now leaning towards silver....

Anyone have pics of titanium or gunmetal wheels on a red diablo?

I agree.

I was thinking black wheels would look best on a red diablo but now I'm not so sure.

C5CC9F62-DD7D-469F-AACD-F72DEFAAB066.png.jpeg

352F74DB-0FC2-4EEA-86B3-ADFB274E3C5A.jpg

6FC1F212-E2E3-4F5C-9425-B4E719F9BC1E.jpg

I'm now leaning towards silver....

Anyone have pics of titanium or gunmetal wheels on a red diablo?

i def like the top pic. the hurcules update the look of the diablo, but don't take away anything. I feel the hermera wheels, especially in black, just don't add to the car, as well the black makes the wheel disappear and the car looks taller to me.

Gunmetal might look good, but the Hurcules are not 100% silver to begin with, so imo, I like the look the hurcules gives without the need to go any darker. My friend has a Red Murci and the hurcules look amazing on it as well. I think Lambo took a step backwards with the hermera design..

I personally love the phone dial wheels of the 6.0.. When owners change out the 6.0 wheels for something else I ask myself... WHY????

Good luck! Anything you chose will look good. I am opinionated, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

Happy holidays.

Black wheels look awesome in person but they almost never photograph well. That said, the other finishes will look very good too.

That might be it, photos can be so deceiving at times.

That might be it, photos can be so deceiving at times.

There has to be like a perfect storm of the right lighting to see them. I'm so used to them though. I put chrome on the mustang and I feel like I need sunglasses to look at them lol.

I like black wheels on certain colors but I think dark bronze looks so good on red but looking at my car silver wheels makes it look a lot more elegant, when the car lacks other accents such as carbon, rear wing, etc. silver seems more suited.

No matter how hard you play with these combos you always feel you could've done more/better, it drives me quite crazy so I rather not touch anything :icon_mrgreen:

IMO red needs bronze, black doesn't really work as megachad says the wheels disappear.

Bronze, gold or copper!

ADV1 Manbronze!

ferrari_f430_adv5-2mv2sl_09_960.jpg

Bronze, gold or copper!

ADV1 Manbronze!

ferrari_f430_adv5-2mv2sl_09_960.jpg

I really love the look of the Hercules wheels on the diablo.

Although the ADV1 wheels look great with that bronze finish on that Ferrari, not sure what style bronze wheels would look as good on a Diablo. I don't think the Hercules wheels would look good with a bronze finish and I'm not sure those ADV1s would look as good as Hercules wheels on the Diablo.

Decisions....life is tough!

I really love the look of the Hercules wheels on the diablo.

Although the ADV1 wheels look great with that bronze finish on that Ferrari, not sure what style bronze wheels would look as good on a Diablo. I don't think the Hercules wheels would look good with a bronze finish and I'm not sure those ADV1s would look as good as Hercules wheels on the Diablo.

Decisions....life is tough!

I was just trying to showing the color on a red car. That being said GOLD Hercules on a red Diablo would be MONEY!