LP-670 Fiberglass Front Bumper

fcris

That is a good price for a bumper, I love the look that they bring to older cars. Just remember, they are never paint and bolt on, they do usually require a little work to make them fit your car.

If you get it can you post pics and review of quality fitment etc?

I have no feedback on this nose, but have heard about FGP and they are out of Poland I believe.

Apparently on their 560 noses they were difficult to fit, but It would be nice to hear your experience on this.

Jim

I have no feedback on this nose, but have heard about FGP and they are out of Poland I believe.

Apparently on their 560 noses they were difficult to fit, but It would be nice to hear your experience on this.

Jim

A friend of mine got their LP640 front bumper and had a lot of problems with the fitment.

• 4 weeks later...
A friend of mine got their LP640 front bumper and had a lot of problems with the fitment.

Not enough positive feedback here at LP, therefore not enough balls to buy.

I got my LP670 bumper from SP Engineering. As Scotty said, it's not just a matter of "slappping" it on. It does take some time to do the install, but the fitment is the best I've seen of any aftermarket bumper.