Best tires for ttg

dmc284

• 3 weeks later...

My R888's have been holding up great. Think I have around 3k miles on them now at around half their life. Honestly thought it would be much worse with how much power is being put to the ground.

They are the stickiest tires out there. Don't expect long life pumping 1000+hp through any tires. And do NOT expect to drive those in the rain whatsoever.

I was going to do the R888's when I put the HRE's on the TTG but I ended up giving the Proxy's a try. They were made to be a little less sticky than the R888's and last a little longer. I'm only running the bolt on TT from hef so I'm at 800 on pump and 900 on race and I love them. I've had no issues with wheel spin in pump or race gas mode and the tires are wearing nicely. If your running anymore than 900HP though I would definitely go with the R888. I'm also running stock tire sizes as well.

I was going to do the R888's when I put the HRE's on the TTG but I ended up giving the Proxy's a try. They were made to be a little less sticky than the R888's and last a little longer. I'm only running the bolt on TT from hef so I'm at 800 on pump and 900 on race and I love them. I've had no issues with wheel spin in pump or race gas mode and the tires are wearing nicely. If your running anymore than 900HP though I would definitely go with the R888. I'm also running stock tire sizes as well.

How many miles do you have on the tires, and how's the car since you added the bolt-on TT package?