Think this will buff out?

AgentUtah

I always stop back at least 6-8 feet so folks can see. But this was just a split second thing, I think he glanced quickly.. didn't see anything and CRUNCH!!

Actually a very nice guy.. just felt horrible about it.

At Lambo of Denver right now... should be ordering in parts in the next couple days and have it back to me around the first of Dec.

Needed a new hood (obviously) hardware, emblem, new 3M on the entire front, and a front bumper respray. Should be good as new...

Glad you are ok.

Got you beat: 2 weeks ago, sitting at a red light Dodge Ram in front of me quickly backs up ON TOP OF MY Ferrari 328. Currently Working with insurance, car is most likely totaled.

No injuries, guy was nice, does not have enough insurance, so Hagerty is taking care of me on my policy.

Whole situation sucks.

I feel your pain.

Something similar,much less of a car.

So the wife and I were heading to the shore one bright sunny day. I approached an intersection in the left hand turn lane as the light went from yellow to red. Dude in pick up decides he doesn't want to go left any more and starts to back up. I sit there thinking he's got plenty of room and no way can he hit me some ten car lengths back,back, back .WRONG! fucker keeps coming back , I start to blow horn, yell, etc. BLAMMO! fcuking dumb ass rams right into us!

I jump out yelling WHAT KIND OF A fcuking NON DRIVING IDIOT ARE YOU!

No answer...wife says "what did you ezpect him to say?"

I hate people who can't drive

Sorry to see this happen but I got you beat, couple of years ago a large pick up did the same to me only I was on a motorcycle. When I saw him coming I just leaped off and he ran my bike over. He said he didn't see me, no shit as he had replaced the rear window with plywood.

Glad you are ok.

Got you beat: 2 weeks ago, sitting at a red light Dodge Ram in front of me quickly backs up ON TOP OF MY Ferrari 328. Currently Working with insurance, car is most likely totaled.

No injuries, guy was nice, does not have enough insurance, so Hagerty is taking care of me on my policy.

Whole situation sucks.

I feel your pain.

Utah law only requires $15,000 coverage on property coverage. Luckily this guy had $100k. Initially I thought he had cracked both headlights as well. But it turns out it was just in the 3m wrap. That saved him $15k..

Parts are ordered, should have her back home in a few weeks... beware the reverse lights folks..

thanks for the heads up, I will be sure to be thinking ahead next time im in the turning lane..

hope she gets fixed soon

Saw your car at "Lamborghini" Denver this past Saturday. Unfortunately only a Sales Rep was in, but he let me see the work area.

I have an email in to speak with the mech about getting my car worked on.

They had a bunch (I think 5 Astons in the show room including a rapide. Very nice car. I will be heading back up to look at the Jags the XF and XJ for the wife.

They did say they are supposed to get their first show room Lambos in Jan of next year. They put me on the test drive list since I am an owener. An Aventador is one of the two cars they are getting.

Let me know if you need anything concerning your car. I can take a quick trip up to check on her for you...it is only about a 30 minute drive.

Sorry to see this happen but I got you beat, couple of years ago a large pick up did the same to me only I was on a motorcycle. When I saw him coming I just leaped off and he ran my bike over. He said he didn't see me, no shit as he had replaced the rear window with plywood.

Man, you have some shitty luck with vehicles and people messing them up huh.... Glad you are ok!

Man, you have some shitty luck with vehicles and people messing them up huh.... Glad you are ok!

I suppose if I kept my vehicles wraped up warm in a garage and never drove them they would never get hurt, but thats no fun (for me anyway) is it.

• 2 weeks later...
Saw your car at "Lamborghini" Denver this past Saturday. Unfortunately only a Sales Rep was in, but he let me see the work area.

I have an email in to speak with the mech about getting my car worked on.

They had a bunch (I think 5 Astons in the show room including a rapide. Very nice car. I will be heading back up to look at the Jags the XF and XJ for the wife.

They did say they are supposed to get their first show room Lambos in Jan of next year. They put me on the test drive list since I am an owener. An Aventador is one of the two cars they are getting.

Let me know if you need anything concerning your car. I can take a quick trip up to check on her for you...it is only about a 30 minute drive.

Much appreciated!

I can't wait till they get actualy inventory in. Up till now, it's just been service.

Oh wow that sucks. What was the guys reaction when he realized what he hit ?

Older guy.. late 60's. He was all upset about it.. said he hadn't been in an accident in 40 years. I told him that when he did it, he did it right. lol

Actually a pretty cool guy. Just a total accident. Car is so low, he just didn't see it.

Life goes on..I believe parts are in, should have her back here before Christmas.

I've always been curious about this type of thing when it happens,did he realize what kind of car he hit,that it's a quarter million dollar Lamborghini or was it more of " oh no! It's obviously a nice sports car type i hit but I couldn't tell the difference between a corvette and a Bugatti"?