Think this will buff out?

AgentUtah

looks like a rear ended accident or someone backed into you. a trailer hitch involved?

Ford Explorer backed into me at a stoplight. He was trying to avoid a wide turning Semi.

Sigh...

Damn!! How could they not have seen you?? Crazy drivers. That sucks!

A Ford Explorer is a lot higher, and if the Murcie was right behind him, it wouldn't be a problem for him to disappear. Granted, look out the side mirrors or pull forward to the side would have worked as well.

A Ford Explorer is a lot higher, and if the Murcie was right behind him, it wouldn't be a problem for him to disappear. Granted, look out the side mirrors or pull forward to the side would have worked as well.

I could understand not seeing all of the car but no way would someone not see at least some of it. Either the person didn't look or they assumed the person behind them would see he reverse lights and back up too. I used to drive a lifted F350 on 38"s and I don't recall ever not being able to see someone behind me at a light. Sucks either way though. Hope it gets resolved well and back in the road soon!

I could understand not seeing all of the car but no way would someone not see at least some of it. Either the person didn't look or they assumed the person behind them would see he reverse lights and back up too. I used to drive a lifted F350 on 38"s and I don't recall ever not being able to see someone behind me at a light. Sucks either way though. Hope it gets resolved well and back in the road soon!

I always stop back at least 6-8 feet so folks can see. But this was just a split second thing, I think he glanced quickly.. didn't see anything and CRUNCH!!

Actually a very nice guy.. just felt horrible about it.

At Lambo of Denver right now... should be ordering in parts in the next couple days and have it back to me around the first of Dec.

Needed a new hood (obviously) hardware, emblem, new 3M on the entire front, and a front bumper respray. Should be good as new...

Maybe he was realying or was used to having parking sensors? Just waiting for bep-bep-beep-beeeeeeep!

Was this summer sitting in an Audi TT at standstill in a cue when a S class backed straight on us, his explanation - it usually beeps, now it didn't...

That sucks. Where were you in the Denver area? I live in Park Hill area. I have been trying to track down any owners.

Can you post the phone number and or address of the Dealer. Lamborghini.com still has it in Cent. I believe they are in Bloomfield or somewhere just north?

thanks.

That sucks. Where were you in the Denver area? I live in Park Hill area. I have been trying to track down any owners.

Can you post the phone number and or address of the Dealer. Lamborghini.com still has it in Cent. I believe they are in Bloomfield or somewhere just north?

thanks.

I'm acutally in Utah. Had to send it off to Denver as that's the closest Dealer.

Their current number is 303-469-1801

If you are calling for service issues deal with Todd Doty.. dude knows his Lambos...