2nd WRECKED AVENTADOR

Dario

Interesting both of these "wrecks" are not from the driver completely losing control like the big wrecks when the LP-640 came out.

its hard for a driver to lose control of a car thats driven by the nanny computer....

mmh yes there are not much pictures on the web,i came on LP to see if someone had post more images.. but nothing.

i don't know if the front of the car was also wrecked,who of you know that lp700-4?

What you don't see is the missing e gear pump and wiring harness. It also ripped out the rear tail light assembly. It was a pretty good one. They lost the tire at over 180 mph on the oval banking. The IRL driving driving the car saved it. Massive respect for handling the car and also massive respect to Lambo for building something that would hold up to that.

What you don't see is the missing e gear pump and wiring harness. It also ripped out the rear tail light assembly. It was a pretty good one. They lost the tire at over 180 mph on the oval banking. The IRL driving driving the car saved it. Massive respect for handling the car and also massive respect to Lambo for building something that would hold up to that.

my face now --> :icon_eek:

That's almost as scary as a spider!

Nothing is quite as scary as a spider, especially a Brown Recluse.... fcuking hate spiders.