Need info on this 2005 Roadster

Modo

If MODO buys this car, I nominate him to be black listed from LP. The car is in desperate need of some TLC and about 20-40k. Over spray, curb rash, no roof, no tools, no books, no records, torn seats, interior shows like a 50k car, loose interior pieces (we actually asked for an allen wrench to tighten the shifter surround), no gas cap, 2 check engine lights (one from gas cap I'm sure), paint was not a 10 I would say a 7. The man who painted the car said the owners wife drove the car with no idea how to drive a stick, he insisted the car needs a clutch plus who knows what else. The sales guy when showing us pictures of the paint job told us to come over to the computer and said "Check this shit out". It was a snow ball effect of holy shit, what did he just say and what the hell happened to this car.

BTW this car was also a fed car seized from Hawaii. The story this car has is so long, it makes the book war and peace look like cliff notes.

If anyone knows of a white 6 speed roadster please let MODO know!

Well there you have it....thread closed.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well there you have it....thread closed.

Yeah, but Flying Lap already told him all this. Modo is in love and can't see past it's imperfections.

If MODO buys this car, I nominate him to be black listed from LP. The car is in desperate need of some TLC and about 20-40k. Over spray, curb rash, no roof, no tools, no books, no records, torn seats, interior shows like a 50k car, loose interior pieces (we actually asked for an allen wrench to tighten the shifter surround), no gas cap, 2 check engine lights (one from gas cap I'm sure), paint was not a 10 I would say a 7. The man who painted the car said the owners wife drove the car with no idea how to drive a stick, he insisted the car needs a clutch plus who knows what else. The sales guy when showing us pictures of the paint job told us to come over to the computer and said "Check this shit out". It was a snow ball effect of holy shit, what did he just say and what the hell happened to this car.

BTW this car was also a fed car seized from Hawaii. The story this car has is so long, it makes the book war and peace look like cliff notes.

LoL, jeez I get it.. I'll lay this one to rest.

Yeah, but Flying Lap already told him all this. Modo is in love and can't see past it's imperfections.

I'm actually in love with Flying Lap, and this was how I was gonna get him to hang around..LOL.

( Brian, insert "you know how I know your gay" joke here)

You know how I know your Gay, you announced to the world you love me! I'm sorry I don't feel the same way, but we can always be friends. Maybe Allan and Duece will invite you into there all boy group

I'm actually in love with Flying Lap, and this was how I was gonna get him to hang around..LOL.

( Brian, insert "you know how I know your gay" joke here)

Is that why you married into his family..to be closer to him?

:bj:

You know how I know your Gay, you announced to the world you love me! I'm sorry I don't feel the same way, but we can always be friends. Maybe Allan and Duece will invite you into there all boy group

You know how I know you gay? Your gaydar immediately knew who the other 2 gays on the board are.

You've already passed the bullshit I'd allow meter. Move along to the next car.

:iamwithstupid:

The right car will come along in due time. 640 is better anyway :D

Sounds way too shady! Your dream car will soon become a nightmare.

So, I was offered this car today at $130K..

But it is missing, books, tools, top, GAS CAP! and NO service records at all....PLUS it lived in Hawaii when it was born..not sure what the Salt air did to it..???

I just looked up the eBay listing and the pics don't make it look that bad. Sad to hear how rough the car was in person.

For what its worth this one is the cat's ass. I know it an e-gear, is out of the price range you are looking in and may not even by the right interior but we can't let this thread end on a downer.

For me its hard to find a better color combo that this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-Murcie...=item2c62edae2a

I just looked up the eBay listing and the pics don't make it look that bad. Sad to hear how rough the car was in person.

For what its worth this one is the cat's ass. I know it an e-gear, is out of the price range you are looking in and may not even by the right interior but we can't let this thread end on a downer.

For me its hard to find a better color combo that this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-Murcie...=item2c62edae2a

This is the car I want him to get! We are going to drive a 640 so he can see the difference in power and how the newer E-Gear works

This is the car I want him to get! We are going to drive a 640 so he can see the difference in power and how the newer E-Gear works

Not sure of the family ties (I saw the post about you marrying in to the family) but you should help spend his money!!!!!!!

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Seriously though that car is way too hot. It needs a new home in an LP garage asap.

So, I was offered this car today at $130K..

But it is missing, books, tools, top, GAS CAP! and NO service records at all....PLUS it lived in Hawaii when it was born..not sure what the Salt air did to it..???

That was my offer price that they accepted. Like you said, the fact that they wont let me take it in for a PPI is a huge red flag. I told him several times that I am sure its going to need a clutch and service, and that i factored that into my offer. That I wasnt going to beat him up over small bullshit, just wanted the car looked over by someone with some hands on experience. I mean What the FCUK??

Not sure of the family ties (I saw the post about you marrying in to the family) but you should help spend his money!!!!!!!

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Seriously though that car is way too hot. It needs a new home in an LP garage asap.

Really?? Like anyone in their rignt mind would say no to that?? That is my dream LP combo. Infact I was going to redo the interior of the "CLUSTER FCUK MURCIE" to red Q-C stitch.

We have no family ties, but I razz him like he was my brother.

Really?? Like anyone in their rignt mind would say no to that?? That is my dream LP combo. Infact I was going to redo the interior of the "CLUSTER FCUK MURCIE" to red Q-C stitch.

Any person that pairs a white exterior with a red q-stitched interior has impeccable taste in my opinion. That's why I love Cake so much (if you haven't seen pics of her car ask her to send you a few).

Good luck with the Lambo shopping!

Lol my bad. I knew Lap's brother in law is on LP. I just forgot who it was.

Lol my bad. I knew Lap's brother in law is on LP. I just forgot who it was.

He's the one with the HOT wife and the gay brother-in-law.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

The car is back on eBay (thanks Assman), and fcuk face still wants my money but refuses a PPI. EVEN IF I PAY HIM MORE. Either there is something catastrophic he is hiding or he just wants the car on the lot to wrangle leads. At this point its just become a game to me, I even clicked on the inspection link on the ad, lets see how he responds to that. LOL.

Any person that pairs a white exterior with a red q-stitched interior has impeccable taste in my opinion. That's why I love Cake so much (if you haven't seen pics of her car ask her to send you a few).

Good luck with the Lambo shopping!

Thank you, this is mine.

DSCN0642.JPG

• 1 month later...