Sold the UGR GTT 6-Speed and Bought a.....

houstonT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that I am the founder, coordinator and organizer of TX2K12, you can count on the SL being there. SW, Eric C, Jamie C and a few others will be there as well along with Tim's TTG and the blue TTG from the east coast. We might have 8-10 UGR TT G's there! :)

Peter

Will you be taking the UGR SL for TX2k12?

Considering that I am the founder, coordinator and organizer of TX2K12, you can count on the SL being there. SW, Eric C, Jamie C and a few others will be there as well along with Tim's TTG and the blue TTG from the east coast. We might have 8-10 UGR TT G's there! :)

Peter

In for the UG gang bang. :)

Peter

Damn I might as well come too.

TRUST ME, you will not regret coming to TX2K12........

2007 - yessir, UGR will own TX2K12 :)

accelerator - the fastest will be Jamie Carter, 1500+ whp SL...mine is a stage 3 1250 whp on race...

Peter

Damn I might as well come too.

Peter

Good seeing you this morning man! You and Bob's car side by side was a sight to be seen and heard. Car looks real good man.

See you at Tx2k12!!! Cant wait to see so many UGR lambos in once place.

Don

Thanks for all the comments...I decided to keep the factory front bumper b/c no matter what LP560 front clip I've seen, I've never seen one put on the car in a manner that reflected factory appearance. Additionally, I have the pearl yellow paint which is VERY hard to match. I just didn't want to deal with the headache of it all.

Peter

Thanks for all the comments...I decided to keep the factory front bumper b/c no matter what LP560 front clip I've seen, I've never seen one put on the car in a manner that reflected factory appearance. Additionally, I have the pearl yellow paint which is VERY hard to match. I just didn't want to deal with the headache of it all.

Peter

I think the car looks better with the original bumper, regardless of all the other negatives of swapping. I passed on buying 2 seperate cars because they had the bumpers swapped

Peter

Count me in as well Peter. I'll be there in my TT-SV :) Its back from UGR with some more "upgrades" :)

Jonah

Count me in as well Peter. I'll be there in my TT-SV :) Its back from UGR with some more "upgrades" :)

Jonah

Perhaps you should start a thread and give us some more specifics (along with pics), on those "upgrades" ......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ridiculously awesome car...remember reading the build thread from the black one on some other forum. Just had to top it eh? lol Congrats on the ride. TX2k this year was my first immersion into these cars in person and it was an awesome event...(minus the car show stupidity ofc). How is the C&C meet in houston? Usually a good turnout? Some GTR guys and I here in SA where thinking about making the drive over for it one month. The one here is kind of hit or miss but usually decent.

thought the revival of this thread meant it was for sale.... not yet I guess, LMK... :)

thought the revival of this thread meant it was for sale.... not yet I guess, LMK... :)

Sorry just had to come in and drool a bit lol