Ronnie Renaldi shoots the CLS63 AMG TT

Robster Craws

This one is weird.

I love the car, and I love the wheels, just not together.

The CLS is amazing, but it needs thick spoked, big/wide wheels with a concave. These wheels just aren't it for me on this car.

love this! thinking of getting rid of the bmw and getting one of these. Looks so awesome! great pics Ronnie!

good point! yeah with those wheels a little drop would be perfect. I think the ADV1 cls has a drop and it looks BAD ASS!! great photos again.

I drove one of these in stock trim, and the car was impressive to say the least. It's got balls too. I wouldn't say no to a car like this. And the growl from the exhaust is intoxicating. If only someone free'd it up a bit ;)

• 4 weeks later...
good point! yeah with those wheels a little drop would be perfect. I think the ADV1 cls has a drop and it looks BAD ASS!! great photos again.

He got two sets of wheels, the other one are Forgestars with thick Nitto Invo tires, I'll post some pics tomorrow :)

I drove one of these in stock trim, and the car was impressive to say the least. It's got balls too. I wouldn't say no to a car like this. And the growl from the exhaust is intoxicating. If only someone free'd it up a bit ;)

Yeah, with just tune and exhaust, it makes 600 rwhp I think and 10.98 @ 129.4 mph!