whats 2006 gallardo e gear coupe 36k mi worth?

tmundant

Wholesale and retail are two very different things, but I'd say $100k for an 06 with all options (e-gear, nav, bonnet, desireable color) at that mileage range is a decent retail price.

Same car at 7500 miles would be offered at retail around $120k-$130k.

There was a 60,000 mile 06 that sold at retail a few months back for $90k, which was the lowest I've seen for that particular year G.

Wholesale is an entirely different ball game, particularly at auction, but for retail the ranges above are common.

Wholesale and retail are two very different things, but I'd say $100k for an 06 with all options (e-gear, nav, bonnet, desireable color) at that mileage range is a decent retail price.

Same car at 7500 miles would be offered at retail around $120k-$130k.

There was a 60,000 mile 06 that sold at retail a few months back for $90k, which was the lowest I've seen for that particular year G.

Wholesale is an entirely different ball game, particularly at auction, but for retail the ranges above are common.

Thanks Appreciate the info

There's room on the car for sure. This is the company that bought the blue 06 off eBay a couple of months ago for $105k and then listed it on all the car sites online 5 days later for $121k.

I'd say 100K for that car. It's going to be hard for them to sell with that many miles on the car.

What Jakes motorcars ALWAYS does is buy a regular gallardo for cheap, tint the tail lights, paint the wheels black, take a bunch of good quality pics and mark the price up 10-15K from their purchase price.

I'd say 100K for that car. It's going to be hard for them to sell with that many miles on the car.

What Jakes motorcars ALWAYS does is buy a regular gallardo for cheap, tint the tail lights, paint the wheels black, take a bunch of good quality pics and mark the price up 10-15K from their purchase price.

Id offer them 95K cash.

The car is worth what they are asking for it. A nice 04 with those miles is still bringing close to 80k wholesale. A nice 05 will bring another 10-15k. If the car checks out, you are not far away from the final price. It is a white over black car with good options. Missing the Calisto wheels which was a pretty common option for that year model, but looks pretty nice. Couple things that stand out to me that I would want checked out, but if the guy paid 95k hammer price for the car at Manhiem, he paid a 1500 dollar buy fee plus transportation and any associated maintenance. I would not be shocked if he was in the car net net for just shy of 100k. If you don't think that him making 10% on his money is fair, well, that is what it is. I personally would not let it go for a penny less than the ask price, but what do I know.

• 3 weeks later...
How does the interior hold up in a lambo with this many miles?

Does the leather get pulled on the dash or door inserts? Seats worn?

I'll let you know. I'm the new PROUD owner!!!

• 1 month later...