Italian Stampede 2012 - 51 of 100 now registered!!

Andrew R.

I afraid to ask but what is the "suburban picture"?

Can't wait! This year is going to be bonkers! Where the heck is my suburban picture?! :lol2:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I afraid to ask but what is the "suburban picture"?

If you ever want to see a crazy-man barreling down the freeway in a big decaled Suburban with camera-people hanging out, then you'd see me behind the wheel! :lol2:

For my vacation every year, i go out, do the Stampede and go to Monterey. It's a great chance to be with friends and since my friends organize the events I love to volunteer and help them out. It's a win win.

ohhhhhh that was you driving? haha

If you ever want to see a crazy-man barreling down the freeway in a big decaled Suburban with camera-people hanging out, then you'd see me behind the wheel! :lol2:

For my vacation every year, i go out, do the Stampede and go to Monterey. It's a great chance to be with friends and since my friends organize the events I love to volunteer and help them out. It's a win win.

Kiwi?! WTF is that?!

Kiwi is a person, JoeFondo on here. He is ONLY to be referred to as Kiwi. These are the rules. :icon_mrgreen:

Kiwi is a person, JoeFondo on here. He is ONLY to be referred to as Kiwi. These are the rules. :icon_mrgreen:

The Moderator team will tell you what the rules are. We hoped you learned from the last time you "made the rules" :lol2:

The Moderator team will tell you what the rules are. We hoped you learned from the last time you "made the rules" :lol2:

:lol2: The moderator team has no juristiction over personal interation outside of LP! :icon_mrgreen:

The website programmer guy didnt set it to zero for some reason, started at 50. So we really have 51 signups now.. which is still awesome!

Once I send out the official email that registration is open, I expect the rest of the spots to go pretty quick!

Dave rolling V-I-P:

Dave_is_VIP.jpg

thats right. haha - that was the "how not to display your car" display. It hadn't been washed, it had bugs splattered all over it, bags and food wrappers all through it and the valentine 1 still plugged in. I'll make more of an effort this year. Also my Dad's coming up from New Zealand for it - pretty cool.

I helped you park your Gallardo at Concourso! :lol2:

nice! Bring the spyder

Gallardo Spyder or a Maserati Q. Excited. Can't wait loved Monterey last year!

D.wiggs stig can for sure hit some high speeds. Some great straights from Vegas. just get a spotter to go ahead of you. Lots of chippies on the road.

D.wiggs stig can for sure hit some high speeds. Some great straights from Vegas. just get a spotter to go ahead of you. Lots of chippies on the road.

:icon_thumleft:

theres some straights for sure like that 10 mile stretch by that rest stop. only two lanes tho.