Italian Stampede 2012 - 51 of 100 now registered!!

Andrew R.

Andrew, I registered on Sunday night and received a receipt but no additional information. Should I be expecting an e-mail from you?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, been working with signed up people all week on their hotel and other reservations... will be caught up to you soon!

I tried to book the hotel but online says it's not available and the girl hasn't returned my call in a week after leaving a message.

I tried to book the hotel but online says it's not available and the girl hasn't returned my call in a week after leaving a message.

Wiggs, same thing happened to me. Then i put in the reservation code (will be in email from Andrew) and BAM... success. Look like hotel is booked otherwise.

Event starts in LA, but there are small groups coming up from SD and OC...

....not to mention the even smaller group coming in from Indianapolis.

How many registered so far?? How long before hotel space is up? Have a friend who isn't sure if he can come yet and isn't going to bother once the hotel in monterey is booked.

im curious too!

I have a bunch of people who want to come down for the weekend. All I know from last years experience is dont wait till July hahahaha. I had to stay in seaside which was only 10 miles away, but still a pain in the ass to drive.

If i hear anyone on here bitching about how they didn't get a room come August, you're going to get a throat-punch. Heed the warnings! It books quick.

:lol2:

If i hear anyone on here bitching about how they didn't get a room come August, you're going to get a throat-punch. Heed the warnings! It books quick.

:iamwithstupid:

I just told my friends if they want to join in on monterey to get in now. Hell most of the rooms in monterey are already gone. Seaside is still open but about 10 miles away. Should be a even better year than last.

I kinda wanna see a Destructo throat punch lol sounds like a mortal kombat move haha

• 6 months later...

I thought I'd bump the thread with the Stampede fast approaching. A group of us are leaving this Friday to spend some time in Vegas before we go to LA! Looking forward to seeing all of you next week! :drunk:

fcuk

I agree. Bummed to be missing it as I know what the Pitt/Columbus Crew has in store. Silly work getting in the way of having fun!

I thought I'd bump the thread with the Stampede fast approaching. A group of us are leaving this Friday to spend some time in Vegas before we go to LA! Looking forward to seeing all of you next week! :drunk:

We are booked and ready! :icon_super:

Where is it starting from?

Same place as last year I believe. Fusion Motorsports? Will you be making an appearance?