Satin Green or Satin White???

uurfantasy

I am considering wrapping my gallardo in Satin White or Satin Verde Ithica. Anyone have any pics of either or a close variation of those colors? ie flat white or flat verde green?

Which color do you guys prefer and why?

I was thinking of doing the roof gloss black and also the rear hatch and spoiler and side view mirrors as well with the new wrap color I chose.

Any do and don'ts with the color options I just mentioned?

Thanks Fellas

here are a few pics of my car just to get an idea:

gallardotrees.jpgrollinglambolarge.jpgbullsolo-1.jpgbullntrevor-1.jpg

Not selling anymore?

Still selling. Just haven't had a convincing offer yet. Might as well wrap it: protection and it will be something new to look at.

Might as well wrap it: protection and it will be something new to look at.

I hear ya...I'm trying to develop a wrap that would make my wife look thin and sexy....I'd make millions, I tell ya.

I hear ya...I'm trying to develop a wrap that would make my wife look thin and sexy....I'd make millions, I tell ya.

haha!

You sure would. If you could also change the color (ethnicity) it would be even more interesting

Satin white. Satin green in person does not look good IMO. Actually flat white pearl looks sick awesome.

:iamwithstupid:

Funny guy.

Met your wife - she doesn't need ANYTHING!

either will be good. that said, satin white will be a b!tch to maintain. Look at any flat-white Aventador and you will notice how bad fingerprints show on the paint.

:iamwithstupid:

Funny guy.

Met your wife - she doesn't need ANYTHING!

Shhh...I don't want to make everyone jealous that my wife is perfect!!!

either will be good. that said, satin white will be a b!tch to maintain. Look at any flat-white Aventador and you will notice how bad fingerprints show on the paint.

Wouldn't it be super easy to maintain since it's vinyl wrap.

His car is currently black. My metallic black car stays clean for like a day tops anyway. Couldn't be much worse.

got to say with the ever growing popularity of flat white i would say flat green would be unique but i know DBX started doing a Matte White pearl, they are actually doing a Bentley tonight in it and well we are impressed!