snow-driving

Motorcity

How many owners will drive theirs in the snow, We know a lot who wont drive in the rain (understandably) and we dont expect people to drive in the snow but wonder if people actually do

I have been out in my Gallardo and had an unexpected snowfall. I drove 50 miles home. At first, I was very cautious. Then I realized, in ice mode, it is pretty damn impressive. I also have a Hummer H1, so I would always take it out on days like today, but nonetheless, the Gallardo was impressive.

I can imagine they'd be fun with some good snow tires. No lambo here but I daily drive my 911 even in the snow. I would probably do the same if I had something like a Gallardo or Murci. Though if it were an old classic pre-galvanized time frame car... probably not due to preventing rust.

I have been out in my Gallardo and had an unexpected snowfall. I drove 50 miles home. At first, I was very cautious. Then I realized, in ice mode, it is pretty damn impressive. I also have a Hummer H1, so I would always take it out on days like today, but nonetheless, the Gallardo was impressive.

Lambos have an ice mode?

Roy drove his Diablo 6.0 in the snow and drives his Murci SV in the snow all the time. Every winter he throws a set of snow tires on them. I know most dont in the midwest because of the salt used on the snow/ice.

Roy drove his Diablo 6.0 in the snow and drives his Murci SV in the snow all the time. Every winter he throws a set of snow tires on them. I know most dont in the midwest because of the salt used on the snow/ice.

Too be honest though Seattle's average snow fall is something like 8 inches so it's not like upstate New York or anything like that. Big props to him for taking the cars out in anything other then 72 degree weather with low humidity. I love to see the pics and videos of these exotics out about in inclement weather.

Every time it snows I try to get DoctaM3 to come out but the cars are packed away and we ended up taking the MDX and the X6m.

I've driven mine in the snow during a blizzard before they salted. It did pretty well, didn't get stuck - Not even going up a snowy hill with PZeros...But the real issue was stopping. It took an extra long time to stop.

I was more worried about some other a-hole crashing into me than me losing control. And I have to say the ESP was great...You can mat it, and it reacts so quickly to wheel spin that it was very uneventful.

Even though it snowed here over the weekend, I refrained from taking it out...Pretty much because I don't feel like cleaning it after it's all wet and sloppy.