Anyone Interested in being on "THE MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER"??

havemercy

the 30k millionaires should totally get on the show, dupe the show, I think it would be awesome, make like some huge elaborate rouse to prank the show and the gold digger. Then we see how many girls he can bang.

hahaha yeah that would be awesome. I actually have no idea how extensively they look into your actual networth....i would guess that if you are at all interesting on camera or good looking (that will disqualify most of you) :thefinger: that they might throw you on an episode without checking income. Who knows. If nothing else it would be a good story to tell later.

I actually have no idea how extensively they look into your actual networth....

well, if we get someone on the show with a good recommendation, they might overlook it. We need a patsy, a house, and the cars, oh and a blingy watch.

With facebook's IPO, we have hundreds of dotcom millionaires, so there is the hook. Verifying new money is virtually impossible.

Well the opportunity is still out there....if any of you guys are serious about going on the show (as a legitimate bachelor or a total farce, i dont care)

just let me know and I'll get you in touch w the right person. FYI I have no connection to the show financially or otherwise.

-Brad

hmm. I might know someone, but also, what else are they casting, just reality?

Her company only casts for reality shows. They do alot for VH1 and MTV type stuff from what I understand. They dont do anything "classy" like the bachelor which sucks because I want to get on the new Bachelorette so I can marry Emily that smokin hot blonde.

-Brad

That's what I tell women too.

Thankfully we have the metric system up here so that means nothing to them. Usually buys me some more time until they find out the truth.

:monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

That one guy on here, with the concubine , he would be the perfect guy to go on this show. I swear, everyone wins if he joins.

:iamwithstupid:

Team Salomone would be quite a character!

Say it ain't so! :icon_mrgreen:

yeah I think it will be more about just the experience of being on the show and doing something fun that most people don't get to do.

What's that? Having some fat pig who can't get a date herself tell you how to get a date?