It's here!!

Kisco

lol...You 6 spd manual guys are so funny...That's the E-gear pump priming and 'getting ready' for you to start the car. It primes so that it can be ready to activate the clutch/shift into neural.

Normal.

Thanks brother!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats and enjoy driving that beauty.

Thank you

Congrats fadi!! Let's see some race vids!!!

Thanks buddy. As far as race vids, I may catch one or two on video for you guys and to quench my curiosity particularly against a stock Z-06 and a LP640 with an exhaust (right Murcie612? hehe), but you definitely won't be seeing or hearing about race stories from me like you used to. I am just over the whole street racing and trying to be the fastest anymore. I actually was THIS CLOSE to purchasing a GTR that made 900+ whp on pump gas that was significantly cheaper than the LP560, but I passed on it for this reason.

:iamwithstupid:

Like I mentioned, I think a LP640 race and a Z-06 race may be in question, but that's about it.

WOW! Congrats Fadi!!!!! What a car!!!! :) Glad to see things are going well bro! :icon_super: Looking forward to your mods and review!

..... I am just over the whole street racing and trying to be the fastest anymore. I actually was THIS CLOSE to purchasing a GTR that made 900+ whp on pump gas that was significantly cheaper than the LP560, but I passed on it for this reason.

I suppose this answers my "forced induction" question. :)

I suppose this answers my "forced induction" question. :)

Well, just because I don't street race anymore doesn't mean that I am not going to TT eventually....=) I still love the feeling of a powerful car. :icon_thumleft:

Congrats Fadi! I'll hope to see you at one of our Columbus events this year.

Thanks brother.. :icon_thumleft:

Well, just because I don't street race anymore doesn't mean that I am not going to TT eventually....=) I still love the feeling of a powerful car. :icon_thumleft:

The little one just arrived, and you're already looking at the big picture ........... Nice to see you, following the script ......

The little one just arrived, and you're already looking at the big picture ........... Nice to see you, following the script ......

:icon_thumleft:

I miss my old balloon Spyder when I see your car :(

Congratz, drive safe buddy! :icon_super:

Thanks Slow! Looking forward to seeing your Aventador soon! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats! Beautiful car.

Thank you! Your car is awesome as well!!

Beautiful car! Love the white.. Congrats!

Thank you!

Can someone tell me why I have to press UP on the window switch to put the windows DOWN and vice versa??? :lol2: :lol2:

I am loving the interior, although the center console fake metal/plastic switches are a tad out of place in a 250K car.

Gotta love the feel of the e-gear/tranny almost snapping in half on shift changes in corsa mode. :shock: But I can now relate to the Aventador owners when they say they enjoy the neck snapping feel of the e-gear change. Not anywhere as smooth or fast as the DCT in the GTR, but it's a lot more involving and an inticing experience.. :icon_mrgreen:

Can someone tell me why I have to press UP on the window switch to put the windows DOWN and vice versa??? :lol2: :lol2:

15670580.jpg

Awesome car! Love the color and rims.

Thanks

Good for you! That's awesome car !! What make are the wheels ????

Thanks. Callisto is the wheel type. OEM spec.