How many Rosso Vics from 04-06?

oufan2929

Anyone know? Is there a thread or registry somewhere that show build numbers and colors specifically? I haven't had any luck yet...

Even if there was such a registry, it wouldn't be US-specific (or wherever you're at), as it would be global.

Fruitless pursuit to find numbers anyway, stick to just refershing cars.com, dupont, and auto-trader, each day and your car will eventually appear. :icon_thumleft:

If you are speaking of Gallardo population, it would be very very limited. Since they did not offer custom color options for the Gallardo till the middle of 2005 on that car, and they had the car changes with the SE in the beginning of 2006, you will have very few. I would guess less than 10.

If you are talking about Murcielagos, who knows. I would guess less than 20.

I own a Rosso Vik 06 Gallardo. It's a rare color, from what I understand it had to be ordered from the factory direct and was a $6.5k option. Great color, doesn't photograph well.

I own a Rosso Vik 06 Gallardo. It's a rare color, from what I understand it had to be ordered from the factory direct and was a $6.5k option. Great color, doesn't photograph well.

:iamwithstupid:

Good luck with your search, colour does look great in person.

Agreed. I've never liked it in photos but in person I fell in love!

• 2 weeks later...