Stained Glass Murcie

mrdiverdave

Very cool...

Although there seems to be very little interest here on this site based on the views vs comments on my thread, I will post an updated photo for those that might be interested. At this point I have put copper foil around almost all of the pieces in preparation for soldiering them all together today :) Remember that what you see here in regards to the color of the glass will look different once the actual sunlight comes through it. Thank you Jpeg for your compliment. :P

2012-03-15_19-08-26_526.jpg

Although there seems to be very little interest here on this site based on the views vs comments on my thread, I will post an updated photo for those that might be interested. At this point I have put copper foil around almost all of the pieces in preparation for soldiering them all together today :) Remember that what you see here in regards to the color of the glass will look different once the actual sunlight comes through it. Thank you Jpeg for your compliment. :P

You'd get more interest if your photo was larger. As it is it could be a stained glass window or a birthday cake or a postage stamp it's hard to tell.

You'd get more interest if your photo was larger. As it is it could be a stained glass window or a birthday cake or a postage stamp it's hard to tell.

:iamwithstupid:

Can't tell if we like it or not if we can't see it. :eusa_wall:

And to OP........do I detect attitude !!?? ( oh no he didn't!!!) :eusa_naughty:

BTW: if you want to sell something on the site consider becoming a sponsoring member. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

Can't tell if we like it or not if we can't see it. :eusa_wall:

And to OP........do I detect attitude !!?? ( oh no he didn't!!!) :eusa_naughty:

BTW: if you want to sell something on the site consider becoming a sponsoring member. :icon_thumleft:

2012-02-04_13-32-01_892.jpg

Sorry about the size of the pics guys. I missed a step using Picasa to make it larger. Just went though and figured it out. Remember this is not finished yet :)

2012-03-17_08-13-40_746.jpg

2012-03-17_09-12-13_720.jpg

2012-03-17_09-13-23_15.jpg

Well unfortunately we have more rain and snow here today, so I don't have a sunny shot, but this is what is looks like finished. The blue REALLY LOOKS AWESOME in the sun though. It has a glitter/speckle look to it. Someday it'll be sunny here and I'll put that pic up when it is. Enjoy everyone :)