Where is Shamile?

IlToro

Last time I looked he hadn't been on since July of last year. Did he finally marry one of those 18 year old's and sell everything for love? LOL.

I have been in contact with him up till last week. I know he has not posted on any of the sites in some time.

I'll shoot him an e-mail

• 1 month later...
I have been in contact with him up till last week. I know he has not posted on any of the sites in some time.

I'll shoot him an e-mail

I don't think he will be back on F-Chat anytime soon. Too many a**holes kept picking on him, damn puritans.

Dear Lamborghinisti,

Hey Hey guys...I'm around!

I used to post for fun on fchat and technical on LP. I really am done with F chat. I'm just sick and tired of these miserable folks bashing on anything that doesn't fit in their narrow scope of vision.

I'm not into drama...just fun. While my kind fun isn't for everyone, I don't bash you if you want to play golf all day and have a drink at the county club.

For me, I live by a simply philosophy....work hard.....play hard!

This is what I do... (ADA compliant Handicap ramps for the State of Florida)

SAM_1240.JPG

SAM_1724.JPG

This is how I have fun....

Picture_424.jpg

Picture_398.jpg

Oh....and a little bit of this..... ;)

Picture_446.jpg

...and I promise, there will be more of this....

SAM_2368.JPG

SAM_2498.JPG

SAM_2430.JPG

I was left with such a bad taste from fchat, I kept thinking, why am I putting up with this? I have so much fun in real life. While being connected to a lot of girlies on FB is fun, I do miss the technical side of things. I just needed to see where I fit best....it's Lamborghini...NOT Ferrari.

Shamile

Shamile, welcome back! Is that the Hialeah Tri rail station? If so, you were about 1000' away from my marina!

Good to see your alive and well Shamile. Missed ya. How do you keep your engine so clean as much as you drive?

Glad to see a fellow manufacture. Me too. Need more MADE IN U.S.A. !

Dear Lamborghinisti,

fcuk fchat....

ya know...I wouldn't have said that before but now.....

:iamwithstupid:

Stick around Shamille :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! :)

Shamile, welcome back! Is that the Hialeah Tri rail station? If so, you were about 1000' away from my marina!

Yes, you are correct. That's the "Market" station. My company did all the ADA decking and Handicap ramps for the temporary station. We don't do bids, we do all the ADA for all the modular companies across Florida. In this case, the company is Touax ( Work Space +) We are also the main supplier to GE Capital.

Good to see your alive and well Shamile. Missed ya. How do you keep your engine so clean as much as you drive?

Glad to see a fellow manufacture. Me too. Need more MADE IN U.S.A. !

Thanks for the kind words Reymondo. For cleaning.....I just yell bikini carwash! lol

As for the ramp systems, all are built in house in my facility in Central Florida. We actually don't sell anything, we lease across the state. And yes, all made in the USA! Raw aluminum comes in one door, and finished ramps goes out the other....no imported sub-assemblies.

Thanks for the welcome back. I will be getting onto a few technical threads soon.

Shamile

Shamile,

You were my inspiration for all of my DIY Lambo projects!

I promise not to call you again at midnight for techincal help! :icon_thumleft:

AZLambo

Shamile,

I promise not to call you again at midnight for technical help! :icon_thumleft:

AZLambo

Lol well at least I have not done that......................YET ;)

I have called on Shamile for quite a few questions and answers, he was and is always incredibly helpful every time I call him. In fact one of the reasons I bought a Roadster in the first place was because of my man Shamile :icon_super:

I still visit fchat from time to time but I dont post anymore.... Its become more for narcissists to post there than for enthusiasts... "Hey you got the emblem on upside down... the color is wrong and not the real thing"... At some point, the conversations become so anal retentive and so like Ferraris, it misses the point of Lamborghini. Its just really funny how you got people insisting tuning done on those cars back then somehow makes it original now... so does it mean that mods done now will be original in 20 years? And any guy smart enough to have stayed long enough on that forum knows its become a self promotional tool to sell cars... If Lamborghini is alive now, hed be laughing at some of the BS being exchanged on some of those threads...

Dear Lamborghinisti,

Shamile,

I promise not to call you again at midnight for techincal help! :icon_thumleft:

AZLambo

Lol well at least I have not done that......................YET ;)

I have called on Shamile for quite a few questions and answers, he was and is always incredibly helpful every time I call him. In fact one of the reasons I bought a Roadster in the first place was because of my man Shamile :icon_super:

Haha....thanks guys :)

Umm...yeah AZ....time zone ya know...LOL!

Hey thanks Roberto! I'm always here to help!

....cause...

When the doors go up....

The panties go down....

or...was it the top comes off... oh, I can't remember now...;)

Picture.jpg

Shamile