2013 Aventador More $$

ToofDoc

Aventador base price has increased for 2013 year model.

Previous base price $379,700, down payment required to order $30,000

New base price $390,700, down payment required to order $35,000

Lamborghini Factory is full of orders and there is a 18 months waiting list (more or less, this i know for sure, as they are trying to externalize some working processes to in order to cut the waiting time): i would have raised the price even more...

That's a gorgeous car and today any new car can be parked aside a LP700 without looking poor.

ciao

Supply and demand. The build time is still 18 months, isn't it?

I'm not sure? The email that a Lambo dealer gave me states around 3 months for a 2013! According to him, this build slot is for their dealer spec (made for the dealer for their showroom). If I'm interested, the owner of the dealer will give me the build slot. See the email below:

Hi Andy,

Nice talking with you yesterday. As soon as I got off the phone, we received an updated Aventador option guide starting this month. See both attachments.

I found out that the order slot for August is an actual build slot, so the car would be built in September and delivered in October. This is a 2013 Model Year.

To get the delivery date in April/May of 2013, we would put the order in for February 2013, with a March build and a delivery in April/May.

Or you could take the August slot for one of the first 2013’s. Let me know what you think and we’ll go from there. Thanks!!

Talk to you soon.

any new standard equipment added in 2013?

Hard to say since I don't know what's standard in 2012? There is however a new paint option for 2013 models .....MATTE YELLOW!

Hard to say since I don't know what's standard in 2012? There is however a new paint option for 2013 models .....MATTE YELLOW!

it was available from the beginning

tumblr_lmqz9jYEGX1qememno1_500.jpg

Aventador base price has increased for 2013 year model.

Previous base price $379,700, down payment required to order $30,000

New base price $390,700, down payment required to order $35,000

I think the price increase may have more with Our President printing money like it's going out of style to artificially prop up our economy thus devaluing the dollar. All imports are going up.

I think the price increase may have more with Our President printing money like it's going out of style to artificially prop up our economy thus devaluing the dollar. All imports are going up.

Incorrect, it is the Italians.

Incorrect, it is the Italians.

:iamwithstupid:

That, and the price for Murci's went up about 8-10% per year.

euro is going down or stable versus USD since two years: the change is not the reason of price rise.

Factory really has problems to satisfy LP700 demand: LP700 is a big sale success and factory was not prepared to such a big amount of orders.

I think USA eocnomy is going up with a big demand of everything, so prices goes up too.

ciao

The US economy has actually been a steady and stable grower. Lots of Euro based companies which were doing well pre-crash are seeing their revenue streams in the US climbing.

Anyway, back on topic.

Ferrari's and Lamborghini's have traditionally had a price increase every March or April for years and years. Dealers would not actually know which delivered cars until the invoices arrived just prior to the cars arrival at the dealership, although they knew the new price increase amount beforehand.

Last year Ferrari raised the prices on the options of the 458, but left the base price the same since the Euro had gotten about 10% stronger against the dollar during the year. So the exchange rate does factor in the equation also from a manufactures perspective(IMO). I also thought the price increase would be greater on the LP700, since Lamborghini had made the base price so attractive compared the LP670-4 SV.