My New Beast

DarkShark

Guys,

You might remember me. I was the Ferrari owner who lusted for a Lamborghini which I thought was going to be a Diablo. Then it was going to be a Aventador in the distant future. On one thread someone told me to give it up and come over to the dark side. That did it, I decided that I couldn't wait for the future.

So, I went out and picked up a 2012 LP550-2 Gallardo Bicolore last Friday. It wasn't easy parting with the F 360 or the $ but WTF, you've got to live it up while you are above ground. A shout out to Jaclyn at Manhattan Motorcars, who treated me right from beginning to end. And Paul who knocked my sunglasses clear off my head with a short burst of acceleration when the light turned green during the demo/test drive. No time to take photos yet so here's one from the showroom. It's Blu Caelum/Nero Noctis.

First thing it got was a clear bra by ClearBraNJ.com What a great crew of motivated experts. Highly recommended. Then I took it out for an "Italian Tune Up" and wow, F#%kin awesome.

More photos and stories to follow...

Doug

My_LP550_2.png

Congrats!

Any particular reason why you picked a 550-2 over a 560-4?

When I asked Jaclyn at MMC how she was going to get me into a Lambo sooner than later she told me to look over my shoulder and there it was. And the color. And the price. And the demo/test drive. And the wheel spin/chirp. And the phase of the moon.

Doug

When I asked Jaclyn at MMC how she was going to get me into a Lambo sooner than later she told me to look over my shoulder and there it was. And the color. And the price. And the demo/test drive. And the wheel spin/chirp. And the phase of the moon.

Doug

:icon_thumleft:

Have fun!