Capristo v Quicksilver

andecorp

Anyone has a good sound file for the Capristo on a 5.7?

So far, out of everything I heard, I like the Quicksilver the best, but the Capristo looks so damn good! I just can't find any good sound files of it on a Diablo.

Thanks.

Prices are also night and day difference. There must be some on youtube

Only about $1k difference in prices for full systems (Capristo being more expensive).

Capristo only has 2 Youtube vids and they are terrible quality. You can't hear it properly at all. Couldn't find any others. Tons of Quicksilver vids of good quality though.

Only about $1k difference in prices for full systems (Capristo being more expensive).

Capristo only has 2 Youtube vids and they are terrible quality. You can't hear it properly at all. Couldn't find any others. Tons of Quicksilver vids of good quality though.

how much for the sistems?

what is it included?

I'd recommend Borla Exhaust for a Diablo. Sounds pretty out of this world, if you're looking for a good 3rd option :)

how much for the sistems?

what is it included?

Quicksilver - $5k

Capristo - $6k

Those are prices shipped to Australia.

Includes silencer, cat replacements and tips - the whole lot.

I'd recommend Borla Exhaust for a Diablo. Sounds pretty out of this world, if you're looking for a good 3rd option :)

I'm not keen on the quality of the Borla. I've seen cars under full throttle spitting the insides of the exhaust out.

I installed a Quicksilver on my 92 Diablo and it sounded incredible. Huge difference between stock. It was also quite easy to install as well.

I installed a Quicksilver on my 92 Diablo and it sounded incredible. Huge difference between stock. It was also quite easy to install as well.

I agree. Every sound file I've heard of the Quicksilver sounds fantastic. My favourite so far. And I hear quality reports from installers that it's very close to Capristo - Capristo 9.8/10 and Quicksilver 9.5/10.