It was originally built for Jonah who owns some other UGR cars as well:

05 TT Gallardo R version

09 TT LP 560 R version

09 TT LP 560

08 F-430 TT

10 TT SV LP 670

It needs this wheels back on it!

SV-LP670-4_04.jpg

I simply don't understand why you would sell that car after investing so much in it....unless it's undriveable.

It's got to be one of one at least for now.

Sounds insane but seeing all those flames at the end made me feel nervous after seeing a Gallardo burned to crisp on my way back to LA from Napa last weekend.

I simply don't understand why you would sell that car after investing so much in it....unless it's undriveable.

It's got to be one of one at least for now.

Car drives awesome. Only issue with the car that i have seen is that the owner drove it hard... there is a little wear and tear but the car from a mechanical standpoint is perfect. The UGR 640 package, like my SP 640 Package, drives BETTER than an OEM LP... clutch engagement, shifting, in traffic make a much more driveable car.

SW is just selling it for Jonah as he has for many people through his dealership..

the car has been at Lambo Las Vegas and others... Jonah has a LOT of cars and i think he simply lost interest.. from what i was told he is in love with his F cars right now...

Car drives awesome. Only issue with the car that i have seen is that the owner drove it hard... there is a little wear and tear but the car from a mechanical standpoint is perfect. The UGR 640 package, like my SP 640 Package, drives BETTER than an OEM LP... clutch engagement, shifting, in traffic make a much more driveable car.

SW is just selling it for Jonah as he has for many people through his dealership..

the car has been at Lambo Las Vegas and others... Jonah has a LOT of cars and i think he simply lost interest.. from what i was told he is in love with his F cars right now...

His favorite car is his UR TT F430. I think his second is the UR TT V10 R8.

He will be lucky to get retail SV pricing. A modified car reduces it's value. 996 GT2 market is a prime example, my stock car is worth more than cars that have had over 20k invested.

I agree, to mod such a car, and then only drive it for a few 1000 miles is a total waste, especially when you have 4 other TT cars to chose from.

Is 1500 hp in a Murcie different from 1500 hp in a Gallardo, in a straight line? Other than the weight difference and size of the cars?

Some people have too much money, my opinion.

If your theory is correct then why do all of the TT gallardos that underground racing produce consistently sell between $50-100k more then what the car would be worth completely stock? Nobody is saying that they expect to get 100% of the money back they've spent on mods..but surely a car that's had more then a $100,000 dollars worth of work on the drivetrain is going to sell for more then what the cars worth by itself.

Some people have too much money, my opinion.

I would rather see a guy spend his money on four 1000+hp TT cars and race them, than to have a scud and 560-Perf but be too afraid to even drive them hard, and look like a dildo who won't even back up his claims.

My Opinion

If your theory is correct then why do all of the TT gallardos that underground racing produce consistently sell between $50-100k more then what the car would be worth completely stock? Nobody is saying that they expect to get 100% of the money back they've spent on mods..but surely a car that's had more then a $100,000 dollars worth of work on the drivetrain is going to sell for more then what the cars worth by itself.

Asking prices on SV's currently are a low of 335k OBO on the matte black one, and high of 399k on the Black one that has been tracked that moved from Newport Beach to San Francisco, probably a wholesale trade.

So if you say average is 367k, and then give him say what, 50% for the cost of his mods, car is worth tops 417k, far below the cost of a new SV at around 490k.

Insane to blow 600k, drive it for 2k miles, and get only around 400k back???

Does he pick losers for his stock portfolio?

Asking prices on SV's currently are a low of 335k OBO on the matte black one, and high of 399k on the Black one that has been tracked that moved from Newport Beach to San Francisco, probably a wholesale trade.

So if you say average is 367k, and then give him say what, 50% for the cost of his mods, car is worth tops 417k, far below the cost of a new SV at around 490k.

How do you know what he's asking for it? And what's it to you what he does with his money? Did you come here just to flap your cunt and be laughed at or do you have something legitimate to contribute? Or is someone just jealous that the guy could lose the resale of the scud you're afraid to drive and not bat an eye at it?

Judging by his other cars he should keep doing w/e it is he does with his stocks/business because it's clearly working just fine.

How do you know what he's asking for it? And what's it to you what he does with his money? Did you come here just to flap your cunt and be laughed at or do you have something legitimate to contribute? Or is someone just jealous that the guy could lose the resale of the scud you're afraid to drive and not bat an eye at it?

Judging by his other cars he should keep doing w/e it is he does with his stocks/business because it's clearly working just fine.

You really need to watch that language, or I will bitch slap you so hard through your computer screen you won't even be able to say Lamborghini ever again.

It's the mileage I laugh about the most.

You really need to watch that language, or I will bitch slap you so hard through your computer screen you won't even be able to say Lamborghini ever again.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

200k to some people is pocket change. Perspective.

:lol2: & not with you.