Anyone regret their TTG?

Robster Craws

yeah what are you talking about? i dont know anyone who has had an issue, Heff or UGR...i have heard of issue but not from people I know...and everyone I know of gets BEAT ON.....there are probably a dozen that I know of friends have...never any issues.

Well I guess I'm the first person you have heard from with a first hand issue!

I twin turbo'd my motor, 800 hp on pump and 1000 hp on race gas. The motor went boom, then boom again!

What mileage did you have your issues at? How many miles on it when you first TT'd it? What settings was it on when it went boom?

Well I guess I'm the first person you have heard from with a first hand issue!

Here is first hand proof that shit can and does go wrong, its not all roses and butterflies.

I twin turbo'd my motor, 800 hp on pump and 1000 hp on race gas. The motor went boom, then boom again!

Who built your TT lambo?

Common sense tells you if you take a 500hp car and make it 1k anything can happen at anytime.

The TTG's are awesome but you are taking a shot no matter how you look at it.

That shouldn't have happened. I hope things go well with, if I understand you correctly, your 3rd engine build.

We have aprox over 70 built TTs out there and they have been great! We have had issues with 4 engines. 1 was a R version that was over revved, over and over at the Texas mile. #2 was a R version in Russia with our tune being compromised. 3 and 4 we ended up with bad race gas that was confirmed to be bad in tests, but those two engines were easily fixed by the machine shop.

Our stage 3 1000+ whp on pump gas and 1250+ whp on race gas builds have been perfect! That's our most popular package that comes with a 2 year 24,000 mile engine warranty.